RPGM [Translation Request] HENTAI QUEST ~The Female Hero & Her Good For Nothing Party~

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
What do you mean? My MTL of this was a failure. It's not even remotely good enough for a game thread.

Maybe I will revisit this at some point, but currently I have too many ongoing projects to promise anything.
Yeah, I know that feeling...keep up the hard work!

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I've started working on it again now, but I will not make this a DMTL, at least not for now.
This has around 650k characters to translate, with an ungodly amount of scripts.
Trying to make that work with DeepL is a nightmare and I'm not convinced the result would actually be all that good.

So for now I will just work to replace the awful incomplete Google-Translate MTL, with an awful complete Google-Translate MTL.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
In case anyone missed these posts, there's a playable translation to try:

I just ordered this from DLSite, will upload after it finishes downloading.

Alright here is the link. This is still untranslated, the original version from DLSite. A translation (even MTL) would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a Google-Translate MTL (including 1 translated picture) for the version shared by inkbaloba (folder says v1.02, game files call it v1.01)
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...her-good-for-nothing-party.31361/post-3768628

This is only meant for someone who doesn't like auto-translator tools like MTool. Please do not use this for a game release thread.

Known issues:
Quest names not translated. I have no idea where they are stored, The quest script is being ignored.

Installation:
To extract and play the game properly you might need to switch your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or use another locale method. Locale Tutorial
Before you can apply the MTL you need to extract and then move or delete the "Game.rgss3a". Unpacking Tutorial

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.