RPGM None [Translation Request] Harem! Ranch Life (ハーレム!牧場らいふ) RJ402453

breakerzen

Feb 10, 2019
After 1 week of pain in the a**,
i complete the MANUAL MTL translation.
i really sorry of many inconsistencies in this translation because i use Google translate and DeepL translation
i hope this work you guys....
about bug i still look up and there something can't translate. i'm really sorry about this

for official ENG i recommend waiting on steam only

how to use? just copy them

edit : some hotfix on status %

Last edited:

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
here is version 2.0.2
i got this info when trying to apply dlc:
差分ファイルの情報を取得しています...
旧バージョンのファイルを確認しています[MD5チェックサム]...
[エラー] 新規に追加しようとしているファイルは既に存在します.
差分ファイルの適用中にエラーが発生しました.
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しています...
作業途中のファイルを元に戻しました.

translation:
You are checking the old version of the file [MD5 checksum]...
[Error] The new file you are trying to add already exists.
An error occurred while applying the diff file.
I am undoing the file in the middle of work...
I have undone the files that are in the process of working.

so i can't apply dlc update here, anyone know how?already tried applying with author guide:

Reactions: Plasticpaper773

UnknownKnownX

May 21, 2021
Game keeps breaking down at marriage. Like the event will go through but it keeps repeating the next day.
The problem is from the manual MTL translation, try playing the game on japanese language whenever you want to marry someone and until the first night scene, and then apply the manual MTL translation after that

Maglassan

Jul 16, 2021
What is the difference between 1.50 and 2.02 storywise?
Can I just copy the translation files over to the new version or is there some extra / less dialogs?

ChaosZeroX121

Jan 22, 2022
Ok I patch it myself but my old save doesn't work. Does anyone knows how to make it work? or do I have to start over again?

Karuyu

Feb 23, 2022
Here is 2.0.2 version of the game that has already be applied.
didn't try out any other DLC versions yet, but this one been playing for a while, have made a lot of progress, but when I got to the fireworks night, where you can choose who to spend time with, I accidentaly chose Kukuru, she slept in MC's house and her house had her diary available again to read behind the desk (I did trigger the scene where I did peek too much her diary)
the game even asked multiple times if I really did want to read her diary, and after that, the MC did the "..." emote then suddenly my windows got blue screen, and after the PC restart, it seems all of my saves got currupted, I can't load any of them at all.
I didn't read what was in the diary since I only know pretty basic japanese, but this bug seemed intentional LOL
of course probably isn't, but that one was really weird thing to happen.
does someone know how to recover the save? or is this version a bad one?

ShikiNomiya

May 7, 2018
didn't try out any other DLC versions yet, but this one been playing for a while, have made a lot of progress, but when I got to the fireworks night, where you can choose who to spend time with, I accidentaly chose Kukuru, she slept in MC's house and her house had her diary available again to read behind the desk (I did trigger the scene where I did peek too much her diary)
the game even asked multiple times if I really did want to read her diary, and after that, the MC did the "..." emote then suddenly my windows got blue screen, and after the PC restart, it seems all of my saves got currupted, I can't load any of them at all.
I didn't read what was in the diary since I only know pretty basic japanese, but this bug seemed intentional LOL
Nah is that the bad ending ultra?

migurdia

Jun 29, 2021
Not intentional. It's supposed to give you a scene when you read her diary. Beyond that, the fact your save got corrupted has to do with the engine, not the game itself. With this particular engine, if you shut it down too fast, your files can get corrupted. Happened to me when I accidentally power cycled my PC while playing the game.