• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others RPGM {Translation Request] 痴漢は電車の中で Molester on the train [RJ01112739]

PureCocoa

Dec 24, 2019
I tried running in Japanese locale to no avail when I noticed the characters for the files weren't displaying properly.

The reason why this is happening is that when you unzip the game the Japanese characters for the files are illegible to your computer. Because of this, the files are filled with garbage characters that can't be used.

The solution is to use this tool I found online.

After launching the exe all you have to do is open up a cmd and navigate to the folder where the .rar is located and unpack it using this tool.

EX: sjisunzip RJ01112739.zip Game

That's it man, cheers!

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
I found an alternate download from another h-game site and compressed it myself, so if anyone wants a simple download link (that doesn't have the file errors) here you go:
Thank you, buddy) Otherwise, I kept struggling with the tool for proper unpacking, and nothing worked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BCBIV

Arsvaarg

Jan 13, 2021
Hello everyone, I came to you with a question: I earned my first heart, but how can I then pester a girl? Do I need to make her cum a certain number of times to open other hearts? Work hard, so to speak?