Wolf RPG [Translation request][Great childfood WAIFU space]Touring With WAIFU ~Off to Defeat The Demon Lord with Your Childhood Friend~

ent0r

Oct 29, 2021
Ok after reading the dev's post, this paswords gives you 999 points. (The one used to unlock stuffs)

And the passwords is actually "teatime".

The one you wrote is actually his description.

Here's his post:

teatime
幼馴染茶(アンロック用ポイント)を999にする。
TL: Set the childhood friend's tea (unlocking point) to 999.
Can you explain how to unlock the gallery in detail?

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
After I notified my patrons regarding the time it will take to TL this game, the majority voted to skip it.
As an apology to hype this thread up, with all menus translated. It also includes the WorfRPG Editor, in case someone decides to translate this in the future.
Good luck.

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
After I notified my patrons regarding the time it will take to TL this game, the majority voted to skip it.
As an apology to hype this thread up, with all menus translated. It also includes the WorfRPG Editor, in case someone decides to translate this in the future.
Good luck.
Well that`s more than we had in years so it helps. Thanks a lot

• Red Heart
Reactions: JustXuX

p0y

Apr 19, 2021
does anyone have a full save file? I tried my best to 100% this game but I can only do so much without understanding the language

Oct 8, 2017
For those wanting a full save, there's a file called "チートコード.txt" in the game files which contains all of the cheat codes that you can introduce them into the console.
If you translate all of them, you'll see that the cheat code called "shikoshiko" will actually unlock all of the scenes no problem.
I can't seem to be able to find the place where to save the game in order to share the save file, but yeah, you don't really need one as long as you use the cheat code I mentioned earlier.

Reactions: Whatever00000

Whatever00000

Jan 4, 2018
For those wanting a full save, there's a file called "チートコード.txt" in the game files which contains all of the cheat codes that you can introduce them into the console.
If you translate all of them, you'll see that the cheat code called "shikoshiko" will actually unlock all of the scenes no problem.
I can't seem to be able to find the place where to save the game in order to share the save file, but yeah, you don't really need one as long as you use the cheat code I mentioned earlier.
how do you use the cheat code

Oct 8, 2017
1. Skip the tutorial
2. At the bottom of the screen, press the button "CONSOLE"
3. On the center of the game's screen, a black square will pop up where you can type in anything (here is where you can input any of the cheats)
4. Type in the cheat, and press the Enter key
5. If done correctly, the log will say "ok", and you'll see all of the scenes unlocked in the Memories section (for those uninformed, it's the button at the top right that has an H drawn in it)

Reactions: Whatever00000