Others Completed None [Translation Request] Girlfriend Groped and Then … (Succubi / Succurita)

ryuahr123

Oct 30, 2019
Title: Kanojo ga Sawararete kara …
Source:
(Can't find original site)
Release date : 2011/01/12
Developer / Publisher : Succubi (Succurita)
Platform : PC / Windows
Language : Japanese

Description: the protagonist loved her withall his heart. Having to fend off other men all the time made him a nervous wreck. From that day forward, his own lewd satisfaction for seeing her in such situations overwhelmed him...​
CONCEPT
Netorare (cuckoldry) play with a dirty, dirty girlfriend.
Includes stealing lover, consensual sex, erotic kiss, blowjob … Sound-effects filled ADV game with sloppy kissing and dirty talk.

[18 CG base images + variations]

Genre: ADV / NTR / Cuckoldry / Bukkake / Creampie / Blowjob / Molestation / Gangbang

Johnnycage128

May 11, 2019
this is an ancient nukige but i can give a short review/summary.

at first i thought it would be decent netorase. the story that leads up to it is basically coercing the gf through 'molestation' after he sees her getting feeled up. however it devolves really quickly and turns into hard ntr. she basically gets unsatisifed and is pressured by filthy old dudes. actually its pretty much just all old dudes in the h-scenes.

might not be for everyone and the low quality art is hard to focus on if ur truly desperate. 4.5/10

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018

at first i thought it would be decent netorase. the story that leads up to it is basically coercing the gf through 'molestation' after he sees her getting feeled up. however it devolves really quickly and turns into hard ntr. she basically gets unsatisifed and is pressured by filthy old dudes. actually its pretty much just all old dudes in the h-scenes.

might not be for everyone and the low quality art is hard to focus on if ur truly desperate. 4.5/10
So this isn't just a wholesome netorase experiance? If not that makes me big sad... :cry:

Norien55

Dec 27, 2021

Sorry to disturb you but i download hued the game but i can play it when ever i click on exe it shows something like girlfriend groped then.exe????? I use win 7

ryuahr123

Oct 30, 2019
Sorry to disturb you but i download hued the game but i can play it when ever i click on exe it shows something like girlfriend groped then.exe????? I use win 7
Hey, u may check if ur System requirements are good or missing some programs. i can't tell ya much bc i use w10.