• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [Translation Request] [GFF] インマノヒメ - Princess of the horny Monster

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
If you have managed to find a translated version, download it, put it on mega and link here. I'll make a proper thread off that.

Using third rate download sites is a bad call.

orensan

May 29, 2017
If you have managed to find a translated version, download it, put it on mega and link here. I'll make a proper thread off that.

Using third rate download sites is a bad call.
it isn't a third rate site, but rather gdrive which is probably why he went to 3rd redirecting sites full of malware

uzuaan

Jun 23, 2020
Adfly was bugging out on me in private mode. Fuck sake. Still, access to file is closed, so that needs fixing on your end.
sorry , because there is somebody not like it , so why must i share it if you not wiling with my share link ? i work hard for translation this game but no one want appreciate my work

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
sorry , because there is somebody not like it , so why must i share it if you not wiling with my share link ? i work hard for translation this game but no one want appreciate my work
You joking? I used your link, access is still closed. If you're just here to request payment for it, then say so upfront.

And at least don't MTL your own posts, makes them harder to read.