• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request] Genie's Labyrinth [Kurowashiya]

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Hi!

Would love any translation - either MTL or whatever you can do. Much love and appreciation :)

;)

You can find the full game on Ad Hentai via Mega (if you are a MTL pro and can't find it PM me and Ill look for it ;)
It is also on ULMF (just google Genie's Labyrinth [Kurowashiya] and it will show up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foozopoly

zths

Modder
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I don't think anyone would want to make a MTL version of this game, the game are heavily encrypted.
Rewrite a lot of Ruby environments.
And many non-standard resources.
I've tried, but have given up.
1609294070110.png
Most of the text is stored in script code and separate txt files.

Reactions: Spenser4

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
I don't think anyone would want to make a MTL version of this game, the game are heavily encrypted.
Rewrite a lot of Ruby environments.
And many non-standard resources.
I've tried, but have given up.
View attachment 962154
Most of the text is stored in script code and separate txt files.
damn, but thank you so much for making an attempt man, this game looks really good, love the art style. i appreciate the work you did, hopefully we can get a translation maybe in the future, its a new circle from my understanding. cheers

Reactions: Fibbers

No1gives

Nov 6, 2019
+1

I actually tried both translator++ and RPG Maker Auto Translate, and yea they aren't working properly, mostly because the "Data" folder is renamed "data2", but the animations of the game really make we want to play a translated version of this. For a game of this size (150mb~) I'm surprised about the depth of content in this game :eek:

LoLderon

May 25, 2018
information for all:
v1.0.0 - full all bugs, game crash every sex or battle scene
v1.0.5 - have same fix, but crashes after battle

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
damn that sucks, hopefully we will get the updated version and yea a nice translation would be dope, its pretty deep isnt it?

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
Updated with pics, game is getting updates its currently at 1.06 - check out ulmf if you want the japanese version updated. Looks to be a solid game potentially...