Others RPGM [Translation Request] FUTANARI UNIFORM GIRL RPG [RJ362098] [uncle uncle uncle uncle]

Aug 5, 2019
EN: FUTANARI UNIFORM GIRL RPG

JP: フタナリ制服少女RPG

LINK:

Mio is an ordinary female student.
On her way to school, she has an accident and is transported to another world.
There, she was feted as a hero and turned into a body with a phallic body of Futanari.
The only way to return to the original world is to defeat the demon emperor who plans to invade with his holy sword, Futanari, and his subordinates, the women, by having sex inside them and fulfilling the role of a hero.
Can a virgin schoolgirl handle a futanari cock? And what is the secret behind the hero's power?
Fight against women with your futanari dick and dominate them! Lesbian main short RPG.
[DeepL Translated]

2c8f385fc752adaf127294a45087268b.jpg 3b9fedc20a82451b0b5c9d1ed9bd110a.jpg 52a1807afbd6456921a4da7e1b761c2c.jpg e69b9c8703b7b9d99e14f967204c2750.jpg

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Hm, doesn't look like this game was shared anywhere yet. At least I can't find anything.
Edit: There's a v1.01 on dlsite now, but I can't even find v1.00.

Edit2: Nvm, v1.01 is on hentai-sharing now.

Edit3: There's surprisingly little text in this.

Edit4: DeepL has serious problems working with this one, translation quality is terrible.

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.10 including some scripts.

Known issues:
Most recent partner in status menu is still Japanese.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2018
Here's a slightly edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.01 including some scripts.

Known issues:
Most recent partner and in status menu is still Japanese.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
thiers a problem i cant sart the game becaues the audio is missing

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I have another screenshot View attachment 1587903
That looks like your system cannot read Japanese Characters.
Please extract and start the game after changing your system locale to Japanese(Japan) or using another locale method.

I tend to use the one already shipped with windows.

To use that method go to "Control panel" -> "Region and Language" in windows 7 / "Region" in windows 10-> "Administrative" -> "Change System Locale" and switch it to "Japanese (Japan)".
This will require a restart.

For more information please refer to this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-run-japanese-games-on-windows.1040/

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
This was a relatively short and easy game, even without using the "cheat armor" thats just given to you. Not to mention the gallery can be unlocked instantly from what it looks like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.