• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] 錬金術師エマの借金返済物語[RJ01026771][Moe Workshop]

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
Okay so played through the whole game in mtool, and wow. Someone said that this game was just a run around and collect pics. While there was a bit of that. There was also a whole slave segment where the a lot of the events happen and the scenes really escalated from there. All of the characters includin Emma are drawn beautifully. If you have played Fallen Saint Yhoundeh this is made by the same people. I haven't played Fallen Saint but I am going to now. Yhoundeh makes an appearance in this game and she is hot asf, and her design is very unique imo. Also idk why ppl were saying this is just a pic collection game because any game that has a battle fuck mechanic is a win in my book. Even if its very simple. ALSO anothe bonus is the amoumt pf content and tags omfg. Lesbian, gangbang, group sex, S&M, Meat toilet, fellatio, prostitution, futa (which i don't usually like but this game kinda nailed it), and literally many more. The variation in the CGs and the amount of actual different CGs is also a bonus since a lot of rpgm games reuse a lot of the same ones.

Another thing that makes this game great is that there are a lot of QOL features that aren't always present in a. Quick list of them. Insta kill mobs (also an accessory to turn this feature off), dialogue skip, shortened HCGs for lewdness farming, Instadown skill for battle fuck.

Honestly this game is probs in my top 5 now. I recommend playing it on Mtool it was pretty playable with it and the poetry wasn't completely unbearable. I would leave a save but I am having a hard time on figuring out how to attach the save folder to this lol. I think that this dev will make their own translation at some point since they did the same with Fallen Saint Yhoundeh.

Jun 6, 2022
I wonder how many +1 does this needs.
This seems like a quality game.
Id love to help translate this but i dont know a Iota of jap.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
This got an today. It's free as they usually are, but here's a copy on for those without DLsite accounts/access.
I played about 15 minutes and it seems to be working fine with the Mega version in the OP.

Edit: Okay, so it looks like it's only mostly working fine: you can't really get pregnant. There's a fly enemy in the final dungeon which seems to be able to do it, but those pregnancies don't "count" when it comes to unlocking things in the game. Such as the whole slavery system, and by extension a decent chunk of lore and probably some sort of true ending. Oddly enough, this was also an issue with their last game's translation.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: yakagi

yakagi

Feb 17, 2022
This got an today. It's free as they usually are, but here's a copy on for those without DLsite accounts/access...
thank bruh, here extracted Game_EN.exe

BodaC

Jun 30, 2022
thank bruh, here extracted Game_EN.exe
I might be wrong, but I’m pretty sure if u just give the exe without any of the translation files, and definitely without any of the cg files the game will literally not work lol

yakagi

Feb 17, 2022
I might be wrong, but I’m pretty sure if u just give the exe without any of the translation files, and definitely without any of the cg files the game will literally not work lol
its AI TL bruh packed in the game_en.exe, i just extracted it, of course if u pc run without a locale emu didnt work. lol