RPGM None [Translation Request] Ellis Saga: Mysterious Ruins and Village of Grave Robbers

chitchit2

Sep 8, 2022
I'm in a part of the game where I have to put a password, but my game is in Japanese, I can't figure out this password, if I know someone please help me.
im stuck with the rock block the way one. Where did you find the pick axe?

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Nov/21/2022 - Content added - Ver 1.29

* Added hints for the gimmick of the ruins. Adventure guide updated.

So everybody chill, nobody needs v1.29 :)

Reactions: 982y39f

Shinobishogun

Jun 22, 2017
what do you have to do after killing the sandworm and talking to the robot? mtl says to find an aircraft of some sort but where is that?

Last edited:

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.29.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

This dev really loves dots. There's almost more damn dots than dialogue. That is not a translation issue, it is intended.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

minicadriver

May 25, 2019
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.29.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

This dev really loves dots. There's almost more damn dots than dialogue. That is not a translation issue, it is intended.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
i've got a "failed to load img/system/Window.png" after applying the patch. didn't encounter the error on original file.