• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] 風紀委員長 撫子 (Discipline Chair Woman Nadeshiko) [RJ01113121] [nagiyahonpo]

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
That site is terrible. Not only does it have a bagillion ads and popups but all it's links also have a bagiilion ads and popups and annoying af captcha, only to not even give you the download. Just use animesharing and using the link to the upload sites that aren't annoying.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
That site is terrible. Not only does it have a bagillion ads and popups but all it's links also have a bagiilion ads and popups and annoying af captcha, only to not even give you the download. Just use animesharing and using the link to the upload sites that aren't annoying.
Weird, I have easier time using otomi then AS.
Let me guess, you don't have adblock installed on your browser?

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Can't play, appearently some audio files either don't exist or are named wrong and I'm just getting an error that wants me to reload to look for missing file.

Failed to load : audio/se/%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AB.ogg

Anyone with similiar problem or a solution to it?

Reactions: Faneh53 and domdale

OfficerSuspect

Oct 1, 2017
Can't play, appearently some audio files either don't exist or are named wrong and I'm just getting an error that wants me to reload to look for missing file.

Failed to load : audio/se/%E3%82%AD%E3%83%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AB.ogg

Anyone with similiar problem or a solution to it?
Changing the Language for non-Unicode programs to Japanese and re-extracting the game fixed it for me :)

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Changing the Language for non-Unicode programs to Japanese and re-extracting the game fixed it for me :)
Thank you! This, in fact, actually make it work. Also, for those who will do it as well feel free to return to previous settings. It's only needed for the game extraction afterwards it works no matter the settings.

Reactions: domdale

ocoliuqop

Apr 8, 2019
The easiest way~
1. use winRAR GUI to open the RAR u DL
2. Click the RXXXXXXX.rar game itself and enter the code of the file.
3. Then u will see the unreadable file name folder.
4. In the same window press "Ctrl+E" and select ur target Unicode language option (e.q. Japanese) in winRAR.
5. Now, we can see the folder name display as its orginal language name like "風紀委員長 撫子".
6. Just extract it and make sure the file name it's as the same as above one.
7. Finally, u r good to go~ enjoy ur hentai RPGM!(the name is the 漢字 in 日本語 also the traditional chinese using in Taiwan & HK)

Reactions: bigsuslilfuss