Wolf RPG [Translation Request] Different World Erotic RPG Erotic World ~Hentai Unique Skill "Erotic Time"~

ZigmaZero

Nov 25, 2018
Is there anyone know how to skip blue crystal because I see it got a bug
This is a bug in the 1.00 version of the game. The blue crystal is automatically given to you as the slime that was supposed to drop the blue crystal later into the slime subjugation quest was bugged. However, the developer did not make the autorun stop running the command, so you're stuck in an infinite loop of the developer apologizing and giving you blue crystals forever and ever.

I can't fix it because I don't have a way to modify this behavior. Maybe someone with wolf's editor can.

EDIT: I've obtained the wolf rpg editor and made a change so that it now only activates once every time you enter the map. Still can't make it stop, but it's a start.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZmaZ and rubenhoek

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
how
This is a bug in the 1.00 version of the game. The blue crystal is automatically given to you as the slime that was supposed to drop the blue crystal later into the slime subjugation quest was bugged. However, the developer did not make the autorun stop running the command, so you're stuck in an infinite loop of the developer apologizing and giving you blue crystals forever and ever.

I can't fix it because I don't have a way to modify this behavior. Maybe someone with wolf's editor can.

EDIT: I've obtained the wolf rpg editor and made a change so that it now only activates once every time you enter the map. Still can't make it stop, but it's a start.
I wonder How long new version release on this page ?

Doggo Bow Wow

Jun 3, 2017
Got a link for the game in JP, bug included. Couldn't find a workaround for it, hoping someone here might.

If something dosen't work just reply to this, I'll reup it. Well.... by not working I don't mean that constant loop bug.