RPGM Complete [Translation request] Daraku no Intou Kyuuketsuki

StoneM

Aug 1, 2017
I've machine translated the whole game... like probably 99% is fully translated.

Here is the patch:

Here's the full game fused with the patch:

I didn't encounter any bugs but if someone did, post a screenshot and a save game close to the bug.

Last edited:

Naru100

Jun 13, 2017
I've machine translated the whole game... like probably 99% is fully translated.

Here is the patch:

I didn't encounter any bugs but if someone did, post a screenshot and a save game close to the bug.
you the goat

Default123x

May 18, 2018

Here is the patch:

Bro what programs do you use to do it?

BHjerico

Jun 18, 2017
With less to complete the translation, part of the maps of Saint Alma and Ghost Castle is missing, I estimate that before the end of the month the translation of this game should be complete.

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
With less to complete the translation, part of the maps of Saint Alma and Ghost Castle is missing, I estimate that before the end of the month the translation of this game should be complete.
Uh-oho_O
You're not associated with these dudes -- ?
I think they're planning to finish it relatively soon too.

BHjerico

Jun 18, 2017
The dialogues of the H events will take me more time than I programmed, but the rest of the game is already complete , so for those who want to used the translation I leave the almost complete translation.

If you find something that is missing, I would appreciate your comment, so that there are no things left untranslated.

Translation of the game: (I still have to translate part of the events H)

I hope to complete what is missing in a week, that way I would upload the whole game.

Aug 23, 2017
The dialogues of the H events will take me more time than I programmed, but the rest of the game is already complete , so for those who want to used the translation I leave the almost complete translation.

If you find something that is missing, I would appreciate your comment, so that there are no things left untranslated.

Translation of the game: (I still have to translate part of the events H)

I hope to complete what is missing in a week, that way I would upload the whole game.
how are the translations?