RPGM [Translation Request] Cucked Ninja Mother ~Insensible to Men's Desire~

JBL80

Jun 28, 2017
Here's machine translation for it. Just extract game file with RPG all decrypter then replace data file from translation

BTW im always getting game over after day 1. If you know, what to do. lemme know

Reactions: peixe751

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Here's machine translation for it. Just extract game file with RPG all decrypter then replace data file from translation

BTW im always getting game over after day 1. If you know, what to do. lemme know
Thx, i will try playing this, i know its a Machine Translation but how bad do you think it is?

I would really like if you could do the same with this one

Reactions: JBL80

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017

For day one all i did was go out of the city and go right, then i talked with some NPCs in the store

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017

And looks like you can skip the story and talk with the Stone in the middle of the city, it will add "Conversation Points" just keep talking and you will get the scenes, not sure if you lose content this way, also i noticed there is some way to play with Ayame, but for some reason whenever i try i get the Character we control saying "no, there is a lot i can do" so i have no idea what do about it