RPGM [Translation Request] Cheating Wife Refina [RJ01056641] [nikukure]

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
ntr1.png
ENG Title: Cheating Wife Refina
JP Title: 浮気妻 レフィーナ
DLCode: RJ01056641
Circle:
LINK: , (Best Speed), , (MultiLink better), (MultiLink Worse Slow)

Circle

Release date
Update informationOct/28/2023
File format
Supported languages
Genre
File size1.78GB

Product Summary:
Circle 2990's first married woman NTR x RPG
□Story□

The Holy Kingdom of Barland is a country woven with tradition and history.
I, ``Refina Albright,''
am the vice-commander of the Magic Knights.

However, just the other day, my girlfriend's wish came true and I was able to marry
her darling, ``Alec Albright.'' I was worried about the rose-colored life of newlyweds, but... ``Lefie, I'll go then.'' `` Alec, please come back soon...I'm a weak woman.'' `` It's okay! Don't do that kind of work quickly.'' I'll finish it.'' So Alec headed to a neighboring country. And then, a few months later... our story begins. ◆ Route branching, multiple endings ◆ There are multiple routes and endings.
◆Armor break
◆ Armor break available
◆Game specifications
◆ Equipped with symbol encounters Equipped with message skip Equipped with message erasure Equipped with level, weapon, and armor transfer during laps (some exceptions exist) ■Notes
■ This work is an RPG Maker MV. We are producing it. The operating environment is based on RPG Maker MV. Depending on the specifications of your PC, operation may become unstable, so please be sure to check the operation using the trial version.

□CG□
Basic number of CGs: 34
Number of erotic scenes: 80 scenes

□Character□
  • Refina Albright

The main character of this work. She is a wife who has strong feelings for Alec. She's just that she's easily swayed, and she always thinks that she might
    regret it later and wants to fix that. However, this time too, that side becomes her enemy and she gets involved in various things. Of course, non-virgin

• Alec Albright

Refina's husband.
    He has a very high status in his country and
    is seen as a man with a promising future. He follows a strange fate
    after marrying Refina .

• Liliel Miriel

This country's top healing magic user.
    Her personality is very gentle, and some people
    say she is a saint.

She cares about Refina very much and
    will definitely eliminate her enemies (physically).
  • Tiana Balland

Mark's mother and the queen of this country.

She loves Refina.

• Hall Scott

The commander of the knights of the Holy Kingdom of Valland.
    He is a disgusting old man with an ugly appearance.
    There was a time in the past when he was dating Refina.

• Marc Ballland

The third prince of this country.
    He calls Lefina
    Sister Lefie and respects her.
    While celebrating his marriage, his heart is...

• Jill Richard

The strongest knight of the Holy Kingdom.
    He is also good friends with Refina and Alec,
    and the four of them, including Liliel, often eat together.
Update information
  • Oct/28/2023Bug fixesContent added○Reminiscence room added
    ○Program correction when entering bitch route
ntr1.png ntr2.jpg ntr3.png ntr4.png ntr5.jpg ntr6.jpg ntr7.jpg ntr8.jpg ntr9.jpg ntr10.jpg ntr11.jpg

Last edited:

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
Anyone have the updated version with the recollection room? Currently available version doesn't seem to have it.

Having played it for a bit, it's kinda shit. It's route based with seemingly zero free-roam content, instead being almost entirely linear. Essentially the progress is: complete a dungeon, get an event. There's some battle rape stuff but not much. Also there's occasionally an obstacle in a dungeon and you'll typically have a lewd way and non-lewd way of completing it, though those are few and far between.

You don't even get all the routes at first -- you have to complete one and then another unlocks. It's also pretty long; took me three hours to get through the first route and that was with heavy cheating and dialogue skipping.

WeedyW

Aug 22, 2021
Anyone have the updated version with the recollection room? Currently available version doesn't seem to have it.

Having played it for a bit, it's kinda shit. It's route based with seemingly zero free-roam content, instead being almost entirely linear. Essentially the progress is: complete a dungeon, get an event. There's some battle rape stuff but not much. Also there's occasionally an obstacle in a dungeon and you'll typically have a lewd way and non-lewd way of completing it, though those are few and far between.

You don't even get all the routes at first -- you have to complete one and then another unlocks. It's also pretty long; took me three hours to get through the first route and that was with heavy cheating and dialogue skipping.
I haven't got it as well, I'm trying to get through the 2nd route and i'm stuck at the Ending with a black screen instead. any ideas as what caused it ?

TheBat89

Apr 6, 2017
I haven't got it as well, I'm trying to get through the 2nd route and i'm stuck at the Ending with a black screen instead. any ideas as what caused it ?
No, sorry. I gave up about midway through that second route after getting really bored of the game.

If you really wanna do it, get RPG Maker MV (buy or pirate it, whatever), decrypt the game, and take a look at the event. A lot of times the developer just forgets to add a 'fade in' command or messes up the 'transfer player' command.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
newste version please
ov/01/2023Correction of typographical errorsContent added
○ Directions for the hole route are listed in the game. ○
Correction of typos ○BGM correction
Oct/28/2023Bug fixesContent added ○
Reminiscence room added ○
Program correction when entering bitch route