• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] Captive Alstroemeria (circle-tekua)

Jan 31, 2024
My bad, I thought this was posted in a different CircleTekua thread ‍ :FacePalm:

For this game - You're using these links, and applied the translation, right?

(You need to merge the folders from the translation folder into the matching files in the gamefolder)

The main other thing I would try is running in Japanese AppLocale. I'm not sure it's required, but my PC is.
I've applied the translation and have tried with and without Locale Emulator but still can't get past the first few menus. I've attached a screenshot of the error.

Jan 4, 2019
I've applied the translation and have tried with and without Locale Emulator but still can't get past the first few menus. I've attached a screenshot of the error.
I'd take a look into your folder at: *YourStuff*\RJ365442v2.1\Captive Als-to-Romeria 囚われのアルストロメリア Circle Tekua RJ365442 v2.1\www\img\characters and seeing if you can find the file 小物2 - it appears to be a spritesheet for some common decorations in the game, so makes sense why failure to load it would be an issue. If the file isn't in there, I'd try downloading/patching again - I made my install just today and confirmed that I do have that file on my end; I downloaded from the link I shared.

If it's there and you're still having a problem, it could come down to Locale Emulator vs 'true' Windows-level AppLocale settings, but in my experience Locale Emulator almost always works.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

g0o_o0g

May 25, 2022
Hi, I currently have v1.4 and can't seem to get the translation for English; some Japanese text still occurs and makes it difficult which choices are good. How can I fix this issue and which files need to be removed/replaced?

Quite Frankly

Jul 25, 2017
there are lots of different ways to get a machine translation, admittedly probably the best free in game solution now for these kinds of game engines are/is mtool, can be downloaded here:

also make sure when you unzip you are in the right locale, you are in the wrong locale if after you unzip you see unicode characters.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Hi, I currently have v1.4 and can't seem to get the translation for English; some Japanese text still occurs and makes it difficult which choices are good. How can I fix this issue and which files need to be removed/replaced?
Isn't the current version 2.1? Why are you purposely using an older version?

Are you using Giratena's translation? I'm pretty sure he finished translating the game nearly a year ago.

g0o_o0g

May 25, 2022
Isn't the current version 2.1? Why are you purposely using an older version?

Are you using Giratena's translation? I'm pretty sure he finished translating the game nearly a year ago.
I only have access to the outdated versions of the game.

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
This is basically a remake of Succubus Hunter 2. Way back before Succubus Tower 2 got releases in 2018, I checked Hunter 2 out and it's basically the same characters and story, but much simpler, with cruder art, and darker. It's Japanese, but from what I've seen and remember when you finally beat Lime, Shina, and Lily in that game, the first 2 turn back into non-sentient animals/monster. Lily turned into a bat iirc.

Reactions: bloodbirthe

HQQ

Aug 10, 2018
Of all the recent games that make use of the new engine and animation, I think this one is my favorite, just a little bit higher than Lilith. I wonder if Als x Lily will ever be a thing in future games...