• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM None [Translation Request][Blowjob Monster Amirin][RJ295122][head shop kasai]

savagepirate2

Dec 2, 2017
ChatGPT 4+ has a vastly improved capability relative to anything google translate can do these days, but it will not do erotic content because Sam Altman is an idiot. I feel motivated to work around this somehow...
ChatGPT4 could be worth it for 20$.
it's interesting that you could get it to roleplay as a way to avoid its ero shyness. lol.

though this was 10 months ago, so who knows if it still works.

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
ChatGPT4 could be worth it for 20$.
it's interesting that you could get it to roleplay as a way to avoid its ero shyness. lol.

though this was 10 months ago, so who knows if it still works.
I got a GPT4+ API access, but its guard-railed too. I couldn't get any of the jailbreaks to work consistently

• Sad
Reactions: savagepirate2

SomeGuy3

Mar 26, 2018
Anyone has a save for the v2.0 i think i'm stuck, i ended up in the cave with the goblin at the end and no idea what do, no matter if i win or lose well...i lose.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Anyone has a save for the v2.0 i think i'm stuck, i ended up in the cave with the goblin at the end and no idea what do, no matter if i win or lose well...i lose.
its because you filled the three hearts, get the goblin ending and then chose the option that will send you back to the beggining of the cave and then proceed without collecting the heart events

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Version 2.0:

Untranslated:

DeepL + missing stuff with Google Translation (+tileset and ero-status):

I haven't edited it at all, so translation might be bad/buggy
Game got removed. At least the untranslated one was.

Reactions: BangB420

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Did a quick look around on sites I know of and got no hits on the game except for previous versions of the game or an version with the MTL applied.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Is the game dead or it just hasn't received an update for like a year?
The thing is, in the game it said new content would come ( you can even access the preview of it by unlocking all endins). but he hasnt dropped any news updates since then