Others WIP [Translation Request] Bloods ~Inraku no Ketsuzoku 2~ VJ005015 [Rose Crown]

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
There appears to be one on though I don't prefer to get stuff from there directly so I'm not sure how good it is.
I dunno, this might be the first time Ryuu posted a virus. my PC froze and needed a restart the moment I opened it.

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
That's unfortunate, although I understand it takes time and patience. Thanks for the answer though.
If you are willing to do the editing, I can set up the project for you in Translator++. That does not take long. It is mostly just the editing phase that takes forever and that is why I cannot pick up new projects atm, but if you can handle the editing yourself, then I can do the technical work.

Basically, you would have to look at the Original Text column, the Machine Translation column, and a few other Machine Translation columns that I insert to decide what should go in the "Best Translation" column. That is all.

The biggest thing is to fix the subject since that is rarely translated correctly since it is heavily dependent upon context and NMT models are not great at considering context. Usually that is done by playing the game with a pure MTL translation and figuring out from the context who /should/ be talking. It is not hard. Just takes time and being fluent in English.

Once the "Best Translation" column is fully filled for every file in the scenario/ folder, then send the file back to me, and I can create a patch for the game the translates the dialogue and the UI (game engine UI strings only).

Interested? Offer extends to anyone else as well.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
If you are willing to do the editing, I can set up the project for you in Translator++. That does not take long. It is mostly just the editing phase that takes forever and that is why I cannot pick up new projects atm, but if you can handle the editing yourself, then I can do the technical work.

Basically, you would have to look at the Original Text column, the Machine Translation column, and a few other Machine Translation columns that I insert to decide what should go in the "Best Translation" column. That is all.

The biggest thing is to fix the subject since that is rarely translated correctly since it is heavily dependent upon context and NMT models are not great at considering context. Usually that is done by playing the game with a pure MTL translation and figuring out from the context who /should/ be talking. It is not hard. Just takes time and being fluent in English.

Once the "Best Translation" column is fully filled for every file in the scenario/ folder, then send the file back to me, and I can create a patch for the game the translates the dialogue and the UI (game engine UI strings only).

Interested? Offer extends to anyone else as well.
Personally I wouldn't mind, and would even be a good exercise for me, since I'm learning japanese, but unfortunely I don't have the biggest of times atm, specially with university exams coming in the following weeks, taking into account that I also work part-time. I appreciate the offer, but at the moment I probably would do false promises.

Maybe in the summer I have more free time, if the offer still stands then who knows.