• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request] BITCH FAMILY ON THE BEACH [Hatomame]

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
i found the game files outside this site
found 2 types, one is badly MTL-ed
the other looks AI TL-ed, but still have problems with he/she lol <<< the better version
none fan translated properly
just type in bitch family on beach hatomame torrent on google, the top 5 sites should have em

Caba010101

Aug 1, 2020
I saw that the game is translated in MTL, but no one uploaded it to the site, why no one uploads it?, could someone help translate it. There are few games with femboys as protagonists and it would be nice to have another one

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
I saw that the game is translated in MTL, but no one uploaded it to the site, why no one uploads it?, could someone help translate it. There are few games with femboys as protagonists and it would be nice to have another one
Read the message above.

Djustforfun

Jun 27, 2022

There is another one, looks like it JUST released
Yeah it released today, yesterday there was a demo.
Mtool works on it perfectly, but as far as i can see nobody has made a thread about it on this site yet.
Just gonna be silently waiting for a hero that doesnt lock their downloads behind a paywall or a 6 hour long download

バレリアン

Dec 5, 2018
Yeah it released today, yesterday there was a demo.
Mtool works on it perfectly, but as far as i can see nobody has made a thread about it on this site yet.
Just gonna be silently waiting for a hero that doesnt lock their downloads behind a paywall or a 6 hour long download
Just bought the game and made a proper translation request about it with link to my mega. I'm also uploading it right now to pixeldrain.

https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...amilly-on-the-village-v1-0-rj01135233.201056/

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
You absolute gigachad

Fair warning though, this game might get a little thing with the number 7 thrown at it knowing the track record with hatomame games
That's the fucked thing, just played beach and the most loli looking character IS THE DAD, like how are you going to r7 this?? Makes no bloody sense.

バレリアン

Dec 5, 2018
You absolute gigachad

Fair warning though, this game might get a little thing with the number 7 thrown at it knowing the track record with hatomame games
Ah well, it is what it is. If the thread get yeeted, drop me a dm. I added Proton link and Pixeldrain is still uploading atm, I'll update as soon as it's done.