• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
I know for sure that version 1.12 freezes completely immediately after the event with Arika in the bathtub. I think this is why many people choose 1.1
That doesn't make sense because 1.12 fixes the bugs of 1.1 and is currently the official demo version so playing 1.1 will cause more errors than playing 1.12.
I have 1.12 and I have been able to play without errors from start to finish, all events work

The game behaves differently depending on the operating system if it is window 11 or window 10 or 7 or Vista or if it is being played on the phone from an emulator the game is tested on window 10 pc by takeda

They have only fixed those bugs that did not let you advance. If there were problems, as you say in 1.12, more versions like 1.13 or 1.14 would have been released.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: BurnRaijin

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
That doesn't make sense because 1.12 fixes the bugs of 1.1 and is currently the official demo version so playing 1.1 will cause more errors than playing 1.12.
I have 1.12 and I have been able to play without errors from start to finish, all events work

The game behaves differently depending on the operating system if it is window 11 or window 10 or 7 or Vista or if it is being played on the phone from an emulator the game is tested on window 10 pc by takeda

They have only fixed those bugs that did not let you advance. If there were problems, as you say in 1.12, more versions like 1.13 or 1.14 would have been released.
Why did you write this to me, bro? You want to argue with me that my mistake doesn't mean anything when it means I can't play anymore? In addition, I wrote not only from my own experience, but from the comments of the people sitting here. For some reason, most people wrote about 1.1, saying that it was more stable, which is why I wrote it that way.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Why did you write this to me, bro? You want to argue with me that my mistake doesn't mean anything when it means I can't play anymore? In addition, I wrote not only from my own experience, but from the comments of the people sitting here. For some reason, most people wrote about 1.1, saying that it was more stable, which is why I wrote it that way.
Take it as you want, 1.12 works fine, regardless of which one you play, it doesn't matter, but whether you like it or not, 1.12 is the official version of the demo and the most stable version (but 1.12 gives me errors) then try 1.1 if gives you the fewest errors, apart from correctly applying the translations, make sure that the translation you use is made for 1.1 or 1.12 or you will have more errors ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ for applying a translation that does not match the version of the game because the files can change from one version to another

But I know there are times where people take comments of advice as simple attacks. :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
People recommend 1.1 not because it is better but because there are more translations of that version than of 1.12

from the fact that this is a forum, if you comment on something, there is a chance that someone react or respond to your comment. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BurnRaijin

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Holy...wow, people are actually getting worked up for a fucking version difference?

It's as simple as it gets: one is the official version, one isn't.

If we're going to bitch about something, let's at least direct it at the incompetent doctor(s) who didn't get Takeda's arm and elbow back to good enough condition for him to speed up his schedule?

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Is he done yet?
Is he done yet?
Is he done yet?
Is he done yet?
Is he done yet?
Is he done yet?
Is he done yet?
Is he done yet?
Is he done yet?
Is he done yet?
Is he done yet?
Is he done yet?

With what?
I don't know, anything?
(just a joke, not serious here)

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Take it as you want, 1.12 works fine, regardless of which one you play, it doesn't matter, but whether you like it or not, 1.12 is the official version of the demo and the most stable version (but 1.12 gives me errors) then try 1.1 if gives you the fewest errors, apart from correctly applying the translations, make sure that the translation you use is made for 1.1 or 1.12 or you will have more errors ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ for applying a translation that does not match the version of the game because the files can change from one version to another

But I know there are times where people take comments of advice as simple attacks. :KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:
People recommend 1.1 not because it is better but because there are more translations of that version than of 1.12

from the fact that this is a forum, if you comment on something, there is a chance that someone react or respond to your comment. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Here you wrote to me everything that I already knew, so I simply agree with your thought, I see no point in denying it.

However, I would like to add that I played the original Japanese version 1.12; at that time there was no translation yet. But I understand your point about trying to prove stability, I also tried to prove to people about the stability of Cyberpunk(this is not a joke).

Reactions: danadana

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
how to add new events to joiplay
Well, the videos of the events show the steps and choices required to view them, so...

If you know how to debug the game, you can find the corresponding maps and just slot them in. You'll have to create the maps that currently don't exist and implement a good deal of features in them AND link them to the main game, but it's not technically impossible.

Impractical, yes. Nobody would play this bootlegged update, almost certainly. But not impossible.

If you possess that level of skill though it's probably just better to do a text-only RPGM game, make a few bucks yourself. The Poor Whore, for example, is text-only and has literally no CGs, but its versatility and well-written scenes makes it a game I still replay from time to time even now.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
As far as I know, invite links are limited to admins.
So entering the server depends on whether they are in the mood to give them out or not.

• Sad
Reactions: nooobs

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Kyonyuu Party Saimin | Hypnotizing The Huge Breast Party
Bakunyuu Party NTR | Big Breast Party NTR

I find it funny to find something with a similar title to the one we all here know of, even though there's little in common.

Reactions: darks231
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote