• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Yeh, maybe ure right, I was expecting something more ¨personal¨ just like both Arika and Terena falls.
But it is also true that we don´t have the whole context of the event.
True true, I'm also assuming that it'll be her fall just to keep the "fall events" grouped together, kinda like what Marnaby said. But, hopefully Takeda gives us some teasers for it soon, I really want to see Rietta in that slutty miko outfit.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
True true, I'm also assuming that it'll be her fall just to keep the "fall events" grouped together, kinda like what Marnaby said. But, hopefully Takeda gives us some teasers for it soon, I really want to see Rietta in that slutty miko outfit.
pretty sure terena's fall was much earlier in ev 26 after all that's when she accepts becoming katiev's cattle slut, from that point onward she accepts tha,t, kurt is not enough for her.

As for rietta from ev31 onwards she accepts the guru as her husband and renounces the siren religion and her purity.

xarzo

Oct 21, 2023
pretty sure terena's fall was much earlier in ev 26 after all that's when she accepts becoming katiev's cattle slut, from that point onward she accepts tha,t, kurt is not enough for her.

As for rietta from ev31 onwards she accepts the guru as her husband and renounces the siren religion and her purity.
Yeah, i think the same. As far as "falling" goes Terena and Rietta fell long ago. Arika was the only one still "resisting" which is why her fall will be glorious! EV41 Part 1 was GOOD!

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
I think the "fall" we're referring to is when the girls are to the point where they straight up renounce Kurt, they're madly in love with the other person and completely addicted to crazy sex with them. Or, as the author describes them, being "fully depraved".

Last edited:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I think the "fall" we're referring to is when the girls are to the point where they straight up renounce Kurt, they're madly in love with the other person and completely addicted to crazy sex with them. Or, as the author describes them, being "fully depraved".
this description doesn't change my answer

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
this description doesn't change my answer
How about taking it this way: They may have already fallen, but their are now breaking up with Kurt.

Terena already said it at the beginning of EV43.
Arika is gonna fall in love to the Lord on the 2th part of EV41, become pregnant and be his Sex Knight forever as part of their deal.
What makes Rietta break up with Kurt here is still unknown now.

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Well said, it might also make more sense when the game is actually finished because of the affection levels the girls have for Kurt and the other three. I have a feeling that after EV41, 43, and maybe 42, that the Lewd Development pages for each of the girls will have their affections for Kurt = 0

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
The Rietta gangbang is going to happen eventually since Amor intends for her to be this AV idol. However, I'm hoping that her "fall" scene will be just her and Amor. Like Rietta may be an sex idol for all men in the kingdom, but to her husband Amor is when she'll do wilder things for. him alone.

Also I'm looking forward to how much their personality will change after all three of them have fallen, especially towards Kurt. From what I recall, the affection meter will drop significantly towards Kurt. Arika is embarrassed to be childhood friends with him, Rietta is now "phobic" towards Kurt or more specifically men with small dicks, and Terena is dissapointed that Kurt failed as a man to her and wonders what she did wrong.

This emotional damage is going to be so good, especially the remaining scenes before we reach the ending.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote