[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a question. I'm following the project from afar and I'd like to know: overall, how far have the project progressed?
There are 50 main events planned
An unknown number of sub events
And at least 7 planned endings

There are a few main events that have not been added to the game yet (like EV36), and currently we are waiting on the second half of EV41, but in total, the game is about 70% complete

Last edited:

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
There are 50 main events planned
An unknown number of sub events
And at least 7 planned endings

There are a few main events that have not been added to the game yet (like EV36), and currently we are waiting on the second half of EV41, but in total, the game is about 70% complete
how 7 endings, will it be possible to save just one or two of the girls.
good ending: that all three girls are saved or not corrupted.
bad ending: three girls are corrupted

Reactions: CharlyeNTR89

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
good ending: that all three girls are saved or not corrupted.
bad ending: three girls are corrupted
wait what, does this demo have endings already ?

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
wait what, does this demo have endings already ?
The demo is roughly 60% of the final product. Actually, the only good ending is technically in the demo, but most of the art is incomplete.
It's like 7 various scenes, some will have all three girls in them, and some will be each of them individually. And no, there's no good endings, besides the one in the demo.

Here's a list of the events that have been completed, and another for the planned events:

Last edited:

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Guys, does anyone have a manga about Chisako in full resolution (for example 2000x3000)? Maybe someone can give me a link to the disk?

Last edited:

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
To anyone who follows his twitter, has he said anything about participating in Comiket this year or about the current state of his health? I remember he said something about a wrist or stomach problem last year, so I wish for the best for his health.

Reactions: HornyHorse69

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
To anyone who follows his twitter, has he said anything about participating in Comiket this year or about the current state of his health? I remember he said something about a wrist or stomach problem last year, so I wish for the best for his health.
he mentioned that he wasn't going to attend comikets until he finished the game, but he might have changed his mind

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote