[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Alright so I finished v1.1 but is there anything after? I saw a couple of scenes on Rule34 that aren't in the game :D Sorry if this may be a redundant question btw, new to the thread!

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
so idk if v1.12 is latest ver of the game but is the jp version of the game bugged or the translation cause the bug?

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Alright so I finished v1.1 but is there anything after? I saw a couple of scenes on Rule34 that aren't in the game :D Sorry if this may be a redundant question btw, new to the thread!
Yeah there are a couple new scenes that have been released on as videos that haven't been added to the game yet.

so idk if v1.12 is latest ver of the game but is the jp version of the game bugged or the translation cause the bug?
The bug is in v1.12, it's better if you use v1.1. However, the only difference between the versions is the bug being present. Both versions have the same amount of content.

Reactions: CharlyeNTR89

YatoSensei

Jun 13, 2018
Yeah there are a couple new scenes that have been released on as videos that haven't been added to the game yet.

The bug is in v1.12, it's better if you use v1.1. However, the only difference between the versions is the bug being present. Both versions have the same amount of content.
Ah thank you! It seems like this game has taken quite a bit to develop. Hope they can finish it soon!

Reactions: robus77

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
the game should have 51 EV (i saw a old storyboard of all events list, was all sketches). How many events are completed.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
This game will have 50 Main Events and an unknown number of Sub Events (Like the Rietta anal session or the Arika sport event sketch we saw the last year)
We will get updates ONLY of the Main events, currently we don´t know how many sub events have been done. (And I don´t have high expectations about that so don´t expect the game to be immediatly released after completing the 50 main events)
There´s less than 10 main events left.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote