[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sevenpits

Jun 13, 2023
I enjoy Juukon Sentai Juusoldier and bakunyuu ntr party but why takeda hiromitsu like and do always a ntr plot.
I do not judge the ntr fetish (i just enjoy the sex drawings of mr. hiromitsu) but my problem with ntr is that the cucked mc is waste of space( I know he should be pathetic) and this wasted space could be used for more sex scenes than for a passive cry baby, who do nothing to stop it. I do not feel sorry for Kurt or for Asahi(Juukon asashi) because they do nothing to stop it or take action to better themselves. You can say they kinda deserving it (But I can be wrong).
I enjoyed takeda hiromitsu very much and the majority here are for the sex scenes and the girls in the stories can get corrupted without an ntr plot.
I hope someone can answer my questions?
Who knows. It's his fetish and he likes it. Next question.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I enjoy Juukon Sentai Juusoldier and bakunyuu ntr party but why takeda hiromitsu like and do always a ntr plot.
I do not judge the ntr fetish (i just enjoy the sex drawings of mr. hiromitsu) but my problem with ntr is that the cucked mc is waste of space( I know he should be pathetic) and this wasted space could be used for more sex scenes than for a passive cry baby, who do nothing to stop it. I do not feel sorry for Kurt or for Asahi(Juukon asashi) because they do nothing to stop it or take action to better themselves. You can say they kinda deserving it (But I can be wrong).
I enjoyed takeda hiromitsu very much and the majority here are for the sex scenes and the girls in the stories can get corrupted without an ntr plot.
Takeda enjoys both writing and drawing NTR, that´s all
Also, I don´t think Asahi and Kurt deserve what happened to them, they can´t do anything after all.

avarice_ban

May 28, 2020
Correct me if im wrong, you are asking whether the mc is even needed for ntr? or you dont need ntr to make a slutty main heroine?

to answer:

People like the comparison between the girls when they are with the mc vs with the ntr partner. A good example of this is there's a game made by GAPTAX named Battlearmor Sorgante, long story short its a mecha game where the mc goes to mission and is framed and is blackmailing the main heroine.
1714153568634.png
here she is being harassed while working (above mc perspective)
1714153689260.png

And here is another much like in the game, a heroine stats tracker
1714153772269.png 1714153782712.png
and like here she also falls
1714153911930.png

To summarize it is not wasted kurt being oblivious, as the player you are seeing the build up makes it more compelling as a story or character if the female is not just a slut. people wanna see corruption and hidden sex that makes it more thrilling and enjoyable.

sidenote:
I just wanna share that gaptax also has another game named raiohgar, also same premise of corruption and ntr behind the mc's back

there is also a game in development by Nukomajin with same ntr corruption hypnosis
1714154770732.png 1714154905188.png 1714154965905.png
I'm waiting for this game while waiting for bakunyuu party to finish. So I'm waiting twice as fast than you guys :DD

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
Correct me if im wrong, you are asking whether the mc is even needed for ntr? or you dont need ntr to make a slutty main heroine?

to answer:

People like the comparison between the girls when they are with the mc vs with the ntr partner. A good example of this is there's a game made by GAPTAX named Battlearmor Sorgante, long story short its a mecha game where the mc goes to mission and is framed and is blackmailing the main heroine.
View attachment 3576860
here she is being harassed while working (above mc perspective)
View attachment 3576866

And here is another much like in the game, a heroine stats tracker
View attachment 3576879 View attachment 3576882
and like here she also falls
View attachment 3576888

To summarize it is not wasted kurt being oblivious, as the player you are seeing the build up makes it more compelling as a story or character if the female is not just a slut. people wanna see corruption and hidden sex that makes it more thrilling and enjoyable.

sidenote:
I just wanna share that gaptax also has another game named raiohgar, also same premise of corruption and ntr behind the mc's back

there is also a game in development by Nukomajin with same ntr corruption hypnosis
View attachment 3576944 View attachment 3576956 View attachment 3576962
I'm waiting for this game while waiting for bakunyuu party to finish. So I'm waiting twice as fast than you guys :DD
My point is, you dont need ntr to make a slutty main heroine. I say the girls can be corrupted without the ntr plot.
I understand your point and in the end it does not matter (Takeda sex drawings are top and i do not care about the plot too much)
If someone like this, go for it.

Last edited:

avarice_ban

May 28, 2020
you dont need ntr to make a slutty main heroine? I say the girls can be corrupted without the ntr plot
I see, i think i saw a game like that made by Beelzebub, masha 300 and Vtuberhack
where the females get harassed and molested by the mc (the mc is the ugly bastard lmao)
but yeah its not as good as corruption goes when they have nothing to fight for/they have no motivation to not give in to pleasure

Idk, if you could how would you write a corruption story without ntr?

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
I see, i think i saw a game like that made by Beelzebub, masha 300 and Vtuberhack
where the females get harassed and molested by the mc (the mc is the ugly bastard lmao)
but yeah its not as good as corruption goes when they have nothing to fight for/they have no motivation to not give in to pleasure

Idk, if you could how would you write a corruption story without ntr?
Juukon Sentai Juusoldier and bakunyuu ntr party plot without kurt(party) and asashi(sentai).
It will change nothing, the guys manipulate (blackmailing/brainwash) the girls and the girls will be corrupted but have a will to fight to keep their sanity. You see no difference, just minor change to the main plot.
Just a example someone say the lord is the demon king ( he(king) can bet with girls party that if they do not win sex trials he will enslave the humanity but the bet is a scam or fraud and the girls will be corrupted.

Another point: Chisaki (sentai) is a widow and you can not cheat your dead husband and she see asahi more like a son (not as a lover or husband). Chisaki is technically not a ntr plot because she want to protect the children and therefore the old man can take advantage of her

Last edited:

avarice_ban

May 28, 2020
Juukon Sentai Juusoldier and bakunyuu ntr party plot without kurt(party) and asashi(sentai).
It will change nothing, the guys manipulate (blackmailing/brainwash) the girls and the girls will be corrupted but have a will to fight to keep their sanity. You see no difference, just minor change to the main plot.
Just a example someone say the lord is the demon king ( he(king) can bet with girls party that if they do not win sex trials he will enslave the humanity but the bet is a scam or fraud and the girls will be corrupted.

Another point: Chisaki (sentai) is a widow and you can not cheat your dead husband and she see asahi more like a son (not as a lover or husband). Chisaki is technically not a ntr plot because she want to protect the children and therefore the old man can take advantge of her
I kinda agree on the sentai part the blue and the widow but the pink girl (idk man i read this like 2 years ago XD) if i remember correctly pink only refuses red because he is already in a relationship with the mc, and red is only interested in pink/yellow because they are the only people he can fuck cuz of something like physically durable. So what's stopping pink from falling for red and actually going out, girls fall for assholes all the time there is no corruption needed. ALSO didnt the widow fall too fast because there is nothing stopping her? other than being a mother

"You see no difference, just minor change to the main plot."

there will be major holes in the story, might change into arika being the mc and hero and what about the other girls their motives? it kinda washes the story down doesnt it, their dreams become nothing.

and yeah the direct answer is takeda LIKES NTR A LOT, like 90% of his works are.

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
I kinda agree on the sentai part the blue and the widow but the pink girl (idk man i read this like 2 years ago XD) if i remember correctly pink only refuses red because he is already in a relationship with the mc, and red is only interested in pink/yellow because they are the only people he can fuck cuz of something like physically durable. So what's stopping pink from falling for red and actually going out, girls fall for assholes all the time there is no corruption needed. ALSO didnt the widow fall too fast because there is nothing stopping her? other than being a mother

"You see no difference, just minor change to the main plot."

there will be major holes in the story, might change into arika being the mc and hero and what about the other girls their motives? it kinda washes the story down doesnt it, their dreams become nothing.

and yeah the direct answer is takeda LIKES NTR A LOT, like 90% of his works are.
Pink/Kosaki can still refused Red without Asahi.
If Red blackmail her that,if she do not comply he going to make her mother(who was sentai pink) a slut. (The mother became the secretary to the old man and the old man became the commander) Chisaki was a one of attractive woman in the story.
Many people will enjoy these stories without ntr because they just for the drawings.
I do not care too much about the plot( I just want to enjoy the drawings of Mr. Hiromitsu).
But i agree with your points and if Mr. Hiromitsu want to make ntr then go for it.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I guess your right. Is a revenge ending possible?
It is mentioned, yes. Will it happen, we really not 100% sure.

Also, there is also the plot of BBP to consider: Let's imagine what would happen without Kurt.

Arika and Terena are descendants of the legendary hero, so they would have to go, in order to defeat the demon lord. Unavoidable.

Rietta became childhood friends with the girls after leaving the capital, but would she still follow them to the capital without Kurt being with them? She could also stay behind, as she doesn't want to go back to the capital, but Amor would stil be after her from behind the scenes, if he is not stopped that is.

The girls would likely be corrupted much earlier against the plant monster early in the game, without Kurt being there to save Arika while Terena is busy dealing with the other one. That would just rush the plot and cut the game shorter.

Terena teaching Kativ was part of the deal to let the girls live in the lord's manor for free, so the molestering and sex with Kativ would likely be unavoidible too.

The trap in the library would still be likely to happened, if the Plant Monster incident was avoid from worst case scenario.

Arika would still "entertain" the lord until she finds the book, that can temporary nullifie the aphrodisiac toxin, free them all.

Here is where it could get tricky; without Kurt to be charged for the crimes he didn't commit, the men would think of a another approach to "reclaim" them.
But that may still involve going into the "goblin hideout" where Rietta and Terena were captured, but without Kurt, Arika would likely be caught too.

The girls may be charged for the "crimes" (not necessarily the same crimes) like Kurt, and here comes a few issues:
Rietta may happened to be brainwashed regardless of the circumstances leading up to it, so there is little problem there.
Terena only used magic on Kativ, because he falsely accused Kurt for kidnapping him. Without Kurt, there is little reason to use magic on him. Unless there is a new reason for her to use magic on him.
Arika is the biggest problem of the 3.
Arika only made a deal with the Lord to protect Kurt. No need if Kurt wasn't in the story.
Arika would be wearing the clit-ring, that would make her horny but also lose her feelings for the one she love everytime she cums with her clit. Wouldn't matter if she didn't have a lover to begin with.
The lord would then go for a different aproach, to capture Arika's heart (and body).

Conclusion: The two other girls' story may not change much, but Arika is closes to Kurt, so her story would have to change to a certain degree. She could have gone a different transformation even.

Reactions: cafegrt

cookisu

Feb 6, 2023
He added more frames for that one and Blue, he showed it on a stream like 1-2 months ago (At first I thought the stream was lost bc nobody was able to record it, but I found a guy who did it)
Actually I made GIFs for them.
can you share them please :p

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote