[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zta_1

Apr 18, 2024
Best scene ever.
Arica completely abandons Kurt and falls passionately in love with Bonner, whom she has been gradually attracted to for some time.
Now all she can think about is how to seduce Bonner and enjoy sex with him.
Slightly different from the other two, Arica is happy in that she is attracted to Bonner's personality and his strength as a man, and he loves her more passionately than Kurt.
Of course, we know it is because of Bonner's magic, but it is clear that Arica herself has gradually fallen in love with Bonner.
That is why I am very much looking forward to seeing how she comes to enjoy sex in this scene where she realizes her love for Bonner.

jokermrbin

Jan 10, 2022
In series Ima Real, i saw there are two other girls that dont have their own chapter? Will Takeda continue with this project?

Dec 14, 2020
View attachment 3556248 View attachment 3556247 View attachment 3556246
Kurt best ending would have been staying in his town with Arika and Terena. (I´m not counting Rietta bcoz staying implies she would have been brainwashed completely by the ghost sent by Amor)
Or simply go back to his town some time after rescuing Rietta, (if were counting her) more especifically as soon as after the first metting with the lord to at least not let their travel pointless since they were going there to do quests and become knights.

In short words, as soon as they get their doubts about the lord intentions after the first meeting, get the hell outta there whithout them noticing, and there, kurt gets the 3 girls without involving in the lords town

Reactions: Tweak22

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
View attachment 3556248 View attachment 3556247 View attachment 3556246
Kurt best ending would have been staying in his town with Arika and Terena. (I´m not counting Rietta bcoz staying implies she would have been brainwashed completely by the ghost sent by Amor)
Speaking of which, the auto-translated text in the demo is not perfect, so the ghost's dialogue is illegible.
Does the ghost say anything... As in "spoilers/foreshadowing" or just some random noises?

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Or simply go back to his town some time after rescuing Rietta, (if were counting her) more especifically as soon as after the first metting with the lord to at least not let their travel pointless since they were going there to do quests and become knights.

In short words, as soon as they get their doubts about the lord intentions after the first meeting, get the hell outta there whithout them noticing, and there, kurt gets the 3 girls without involving in the lords town
I put it that way because the main problem is starting the trip, when they do there is no turning back, and Rietta was doomed anyway because Amor had her in his sights.

Dec 14, 2020
I put it that way because the main problem is starting the trip, when they do there is no turning back, and Rietta was doomed anyway because Amor had her in his sights.
Yes, but If you remember the canon good ending in the demo, kurt had 1 last choice to leave before it becomes actually a point of no return, a random bunny girl from the town staff gave him a hint/last warning to check the girls and leave the town while he still can. so its still possible for them to escape even before the warning scene.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Yes, but If you remember the canon good ending in the demo, kurt had 1 last choice to leave before it becomes actually a point of no return, a random bunny girl from the town staff gave him a hint/last warning to check the girls and leave the town while he still can. so its still possible for them to escape even before the warning scene.
If u choose to worry about all the girls u go to the good ending ?
It's kind of funny that the bunny girl gives us the warning when she was also a participant in the girls' corruption, I guess she felt sorry for Kurt.

Dec 14, 2020
If u choose to worry about all the girls u go to the good ending ?
It's kind of funny that the bunny girl gives us the warning when she was also a participant in the girls' corruption, I guess she felt sorry for Kurt.
Yeah its kinda weird since its never explained why she tried to indirectly help him, its almost like shes a undercover agent lol

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017

if i recall correctly this was an option early on

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote