RPGM [Translation Request] ~An action RPG where you copulate in the name of work~ サイミンオフィス~仕事と称して交尾するアクションRPG~ Saimin Office

DickCheese420

Apr 9, 2021
RJ01149884_img_main.jpg RJ01149884_img_smp6.jpg

サイミンオフィス~仕事と称して交尾するアクションRPG~
Saimin Office ~An action RPG where you copulate in the name of work~

Creator:
DL Site Game Link:
Full Game:

Synopsis
The main character works at a sales agency known for its complete meritocracy. There are several female employees who have bodies that appeal to men.
One day, the main character is so incompetent that she is notified by the company president that if she does not meet the quota for that month's grades, she will be fired.
Her cornered protagonist decides to try a hypnosis app she saw in a smartphone ad. The main character comes up with a hypnotic content that takes advantage of her completely meritocratic company culture and work pressure from her boss, and executes it in the conference room. Under her hypnosis, the protagonist adds ejaculation to his company's tasks and plans to receive sexual support from a female employee. Now, a dirty job that will put her career on the line is about to begin at Saimin Office...

Overview
``Saimin Office'' is a mystery-solving RPG where you have sex in the name of work.
Set in the office and town where the main character works, he aims to meet his quota of ejaculating on a female employee who has been hypnotized within one week.

In order to do erotic work, you need to clear the training facility specified by the hypnosis app.
After completing simple missions in the city and infiltrating the training facility, you can strengthen your hypnosis app by defeating all enemies and passing through each area.
Continuously hypnotize your heroines.

The story changes depending on the player's choices, and one of four endings will occur.
It is possible to collect all the scenes by inheriting the acquired scenes and going around the story while opening new choices and endings.
In addition, in-game H scenes and infinite spanking events that cannot be obtained through scenario progression are sold at shops on the outskirts of town.
After purchasing it with currency earned by defeating enemies, check it out in the reminiscence room.

Will the protagonist be able to do as he pleases to the female employees and achieve the quota within the deadline?

Characters:

【Snow】
A boss who is respected by his employees.
She has fair skin and short black hair and is always at the top of her grades.
She is a strict woman who has a tough personality and does her job efficiently, but expects the same from others.
The main character is being lectured on a daily basis.

05fb129766d5d5fb3960d52d70cfe02c.jpg

【Nana】
A cool senior that male employees admire.
He has dark skin and a blonde ponytail that looks good on him.
He does his work calmly and does not have unnecessary interactions with employees.
He completely separates his work from his private life, and even when the main character is a junior to him, he speaks in a cold, respectful manner.

d9724a7e2f888eb711f52e6c85043db0.jpg

[Moe]
A new employee who joined this year.
She is a cheerful girl with brown hair and a bob.
She is the protagonist's junior and treats her protagonist cheerfully.
When she was a student, she was the ace of the athletic club and was admired by the boys in her grade.

9aec45a2f0444892c5beaa06e1e073b9.jpg

Specification
・Basic CG (excluding differences)
・Equipped with window deletion function
・Equipped with text fast forwarding function
・Reminiscence mode (with hints of unreleased scenes)
・Reminiscence full open switch
・Hypnosis log etc fully open switch
・Background voice during H scenes
・Equipped with chewy animation
- Compatible with keyboards and controllers (please check operation with the trial version)
・Equipped with key setting function

This work is created using "RPG Maker MZ".
This work uses AI-generated illustrations with additions and corrections.

It may not work properly depending on the environment of your PC.
Please be sure to check the operation of the trial version before purchasing.
It is assumed that save data can be carried over from the trial version, but please understand if this does not work.

Ghotpai

Apr 3, 2023
what exactly? Also. i need savefiles
For the first combat mission in the upper left building pressing spacebar doesn't allow user to swing sword and no damage is dealt (I'm also unable to progress any further into the game so I only have the one save file but if you'd like me to try a new save please let know)

Last edited:

Trapperxxk

Dec 22, 2020
For the first combat mission in the upper left building pressing spacebar doesn't allow user to swing sword and no damage is dealt (I'm also unable to progress any further into the game so I only have the one save file but if you'd like me to try a new save please let know)
Gonna try some magic. NO idea

Last edited:

Grainygr86

Oct 29, 2021
this game had tons of potential but, it's ruined by lazy ass A.I art coding/development. A.I is wonderful if you put at least the bare minimum of effort