• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others [Translation Request][AMAZING DIAMOND GEM SPRITE GAME] 色仕掛け工房] 淫魔てんぷてーしょん RJ01031777

wasd123333

Jun 27, 2017
Bepinex or reipatcher do not work with this game. Sadly, the new generation of unity games starting 2023 all use some kind of new engine that bepinex or repiatcher is unable to hook. I believe it was ver. 6 that was able to hook, but no plugins have been made yet, so we're at the mercy of the bepinex and reipatcher devs to actually update their tools. See you all in 2024 for translations :(

Reactions: turkihotstuff

Peterk1991

Dec 19, 2017
Bepinex or reipatcher do not work with this game. Sadly, the new generation of unity games starting 2023 all use some kind of new engine that bepinex or repiatcher is unable to hook. I believe it was ver. 6 that was able to hook, but no plugins have been made yet, so we're at the mercy of the bepinex and reipatcher devs to actually update their tools. See you all in 2024 for translations :(
Well that's sad... :(

Le Raine En Faix

Nov 9, 2017
Game was laggy for me.

Seeing how everyone else played the game normally with no complaints, it's probably because of my potato PC.