• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM [Translation Request: Adventure of Elise the Oracle Warrior 2 (Heisendou)]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well, at least it's a much more decent translation than another one I found, thank you very much for sharing it :), hopefully someone will take the trouble to review it and make a more complete translation.

Will you have a translation of Slut x Dungeon, it's another Heisendou game that I've been waiting for a long time for someone to translate and nothing.
Does it have a Translation-Request thread? If not, please my one.
We need to keep individual threads on topic.

For general information about how to request my stuff, as well as what can be requested please refer to this post.
(TLDR: if it's running RPGM (not Wolf RPG) and it has a Translation-Request thread I can most likely make a SLRMTL for it.)

iCrown24

Oct 14, 2017
Does it have a Translation-Request thread? If not, please my one.
We need to keep individual threads on topic.

For general information about how to request my stuff, as well as what can be requested please refer to this post.
(TLDR: if it's running RPGM (not Wolf RPG) and it has a Translation-Request thread I can most likely make a SLRMTL for it.)
Yes, I created the thread myself some time ago. I'm going to look it up and comment on your translation thread.

Edit 1: I found the thread and from what I see it is marked as the translation request is complete, try some of the translations and none of them look as solid as the one you did from Ellis.

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save

Max lvl, All equipment +4, and At least has one son/daughter to NPC that has impregnated window box
Slot 1: Choosing the Ending (Go to Mirror)
Slot 2: Recollection room

• Red Heart
Reactions: DateMaster00