QSP None [TRANSLATION REQUEST] 798 "Samosbor" v1.4

Cocito

Sep 16, 2017
sam.jpg

New update for 798, very interesting and fun game. Sad to see everyone sorta gives up on translating it so would love to see another attempt!
Don't know how to MTL QSP games but would extremely appreciate someone trying!

Cablebunny

Apr 24, 2017
How does one go to translate these games themselves I got a few I would like to try with, the old way that used to work stopped working for me.

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
How does one go to translate these games themselves I got a few I would like to try with, the old way that used to work stopped working for me.
A couple of things that you need to do for the translation tool to work are:-
1) remove any russian characters in the folder tree of the file you are wanting to translate
2) make sure your tool itself has been updated for the change in translation source (the original zandex (sic) source is no longer works), https://f95zone.to/threads/tools-for-qsp.249/ details are in this thread.

redmagebr

Oct 12, 2016
for file
bug fix
Here's a quick and dirty MTL for the bug fix version. Also added a console button as an object. Translation was mostly done on Reverso, but it might have caught some cache from some old Google translation. Either way, Russian translates well to english, so it's pretty playable.

Personal opinion is that the somewhat MTLish speech makes it more "authentic", in a way, sort of like an accent, so I kind of enjoy it, anyway.

SNARGLE13

Jan 25, 2018
Tnx, but where you get the files?
The original dev abandoned the development a long time ago
There is two ways you wonder the sketchy part of the park till you find a USB stuck between the walls of the toilet or you use this site with google translate.

Reactions: Slilo