RPGM Translation Projects

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
How is the progress on this? Really looking forward to it
Finished translating story/scenes in March, just as I predicted. But then I discovered that the game has an ingame help menu, it was a major pain in the ass to translate, but I did it. But then I got busy at RL work, thankfully that busy period was over after a week. But then I found out that my writing in some scenes and dialogues is quite subpar, so I did another editing pass. But then I stumbled upon newer version of the game, so I decided to port translation to it. That's where I am now.
I compared that newer version with the initial, 1.00 version with WinMerge and found out there are in total 8 files that have changes in them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Common Events file is the one where all h-scenes are. At first I was planning to just copy the code from one version of the file to another. But with h-scenes and other misc text already in english in one files there were too many changes between them, so I had to start copypasting text into the 1.05 common events file. That said, I think, I'm already halfway through the process. Once I'm done with that, I'ma just playtest it once and it's done.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Finished translating story/scenes in March, just as I predicted. But then I discovered that the game has an ingame help menu, it was a major pain in the ass to translate, but I did it. But then I got busy at RL work, thankfully that busy period was over after a week. But then I found out that my writing in some scenes and dialogues is quite subpar, so I did another editing pass. But then I stumbled upon newer version of the game, so I decided to port translation to it. That's where I am now.
I compared that newer version with the initial, 1.00 version with WinMerge and found out there are in total 8 files that have changes in them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Common Events file is the one where all h-scenes are. At first I was planning to just copy the code from one version of the file to another. But with h-scenes and other misc text already in english in one files there were too many changes between them, so I had to start copypasting text into the 1.05 common events file. That said, I think, I'm already halfway through the process. Once I'm done with that, I'ma just playtest it once and it's done.
Great to hear! Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to seeing the completed game

Reactions: Daedroth

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated information in OP (forgot to do it yesterday).

Vampire Fuck
Major progress when it comes to H-scenes. Translated and edited 17 out of 27 scenes. The following is what's left to do:
*other 10 H-scenes;
*a couple of maps I forgot everything about (crypt under heroine's castle, sm club);
*items
*part of enemies list (it's a references galore, so having some trouble);
*some UI/menu parts and quest log
*small H-events.

Sakuya
Translated everything in school, including 9 H-scenes, chikan scenes and first dungeon.

is cucking trap finished?
Yeah, I'm just transfering my translation to the newer version of the game. It won't take long.
I can post translation files for 1.00 version of the game if people want.

Reactions: rodolfo99

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Updated information in OP (forgot to do it yesterday).

Vampire Fuck
Major progress when it comes to H-scenes. Translated and edited 17 out of 27 scenes. The following is what's left to do:
*other 10 H-scenes;
*a couple of maps I forgot everything about (crypt under heroine's castle, sm club);
*items
*part of enemies list (it's a references galore, so having some trouble);
*some UI/menu parts and quest log
*small H-events.

Sakuya
Translated everything in school, including 9 H-scenes, chikan scenes and first dungeon.

Yeah, I'm just transfering my translation to the newer version of the game. It won't take long.
I can post translation files for 1.00 version of the game if people want.
lel i'm downloading cucking trap game, right now. and i just realise your translation is 0.9 while my game is 1.00

i think it will be good if you post 1.00

Thank you

Last edited:

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
your translation is 0.9 while my game is 1.00
Obviously, 0.9 is the version of my translation files for 1.00 version of the game. That translation is OP is terribly outdated.
Here, latest translation (everything is translated here, but some parts need some editing) for 1.00 version of the game:

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Obviously, 0.9 is the version of my translation files for 1.00 version of the game. That translation is OP is terribly outdated.
Here, latest translation (everything is translated here, but some parts need some editing) for 1.00 version of the game:
woah, thank you dude. i thought u would not reply this fast

• Hey there

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
woah, thank you dude. i thought u would not reply this fast
Ah, fuck. I forgot to put translated images into the archive. I updated the link, re-download.
Also, unpack the game with EnigmaVBUnpacker (you can find it on this website) and rename the folder with game files after it finishes unpacking.

Reactions: rodolfo99

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
May i ask is translation of "A Tale of Two Swords" still to be expected or no ?
Yes, but it has the lowest priority right now. I want to release 2 translations this month (namely, Cucking Trap and Vampire Fuck), however I've been translating the remaining H-scenes from time to time.
That said, translating the rest of the story and endings will be quite difficult without replaying the game (I finished it, I think, 2-3 years ago, and I remember it very vaguely). Need context and to see what terms/names original translator used.

Last edited:

DarkForse

Sep 23, 2017
I see thank you for reply tbh i was thinking that Cucking Trap is already translated (i mean i have it translated and i think its your translation) and about Vampire Fuck i think it can be interesting will wait till you finish to see what it is about.

P.S. Thank you again for fast reply and for doing the translations :)

P.S.2. is it me or i can't even find translation request for Vampire Fuck in the forum :/

• Hey there

emou5747

Dec 25, 2018
how to open the game?
i cant find any application for it

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
how to open the game?
i cant find any application for it
That's not the game, just translation files. You replace game's original files with them.
You can find 1.00 version game here , for example. But you'll need to unpack the game first using this and after doing that rename the folder.

Btw, I'm done transfering data to the newer version, so expect a release and prepatched game link in latest updates in one week tops. (There's such a delay because these past few weeks only had free time during transits, so didn't have any opportunity to playtest the game).

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilraya

Nov 4, 2019
Almost-full save (without Normal End 1)
Put the save folder to "www" in the game folder

ZaredStalwrith

Apr 29, 2020
That's not the game, just translation files. You replace game's original files with them.
You can find 1.00 version game here , for example. But you'll need to unpack the game first using this and after doing that rename the folder.

Btw, I'm done transfering data to the newer version, so expect a release and prepatched game link in latest updates in one week tops. (There's such a delay because these past few weeks only had free time during transits, so didn't have any opportunity to playtest the game).
Hey, I was just poking around to see if there was a link to the prepatched game somewhere and I just missed it. No big deal if it isn't out, just noticed it had been more than a week so I thought I'd ask.

• Hey there

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Still waiting for a full translation on Red-haired demon xD been waiting for it since its release hehe

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
what u do red haired demon god and new games from sacred eye dev(a tale of two swords)
forget others just translate these two first

Wwww, sorry

god bless u good luck

btw any prediction when u will complete these two?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Updated information in OP, added new links for Cucking Trap, Vampire Fuck, Sakuya and A Tale of Two Swords, picked up a couple of new games.
Vampire Fuck is almost done. There are still some untranslated images with names of locations (help here will be appreciated, since it's above my "paygrade") and I need to edit the text some more. Since I've been translating this game for over a year, the translation is not very consistent for now: for example, at the start, I've been using miss when characters refer to main heroine, but later on I decided that lady/milady would fit much more, considering she's a vampire nobility. The link in the OP is 99+% translated game, so you can already check it out (it's for the better, considering that lately I have had trouble finishing projects).
I've put Sakuya on hold for now. I kinda got stuck on one map where the dev keeps using a term that I have trouble translating (while retaining its full meaning) into English, so I lost the motivation. The game is roughly 40-50% translated, that said, the translated bits are all over.
Started working on A Tale of Two Swords back in May. And so far it's been going very well -- during a very short timeframe I managed to finish 25-35 H-scenes, and now there's only 8 left. I'm still not entirely sure how much untranslated text there's left on the maps (can be expected when you pick up someone else's project), but I'm positive that translating it will be much more fun that doing h-scenes -- this dev can't write erotica for shit.
Regarding two new projects I picked up -- there's not much to be said for now. Translated openings of both games, weapons, items, armors lists, the usual stuff. Early stages, in short.

what u do red haired demon god and new games from sacred eye dev(a tale of two swords)
forget others just translate these two first

Wwww, sorry

god bless u good luck

btw any prediction when u will complete these two?
A Tale of Two Swords -- this summer;
Red haired demon god -- not sure, since the dev hasn't finished updating the game (he's planning to release an update with recollection room and new scenes).

Arima Bery

Dec 16, 2017
thanks a lot for ur translation sir
gonna give an update for my vampire fuck
also that alcumie really nice .. gonna wait for it