Complete [Translation finished but need help hacking] What game engine does this visual novel use?

dvdrssl

Jan 19, 2019

Need help identifying what game engine this visual novel uses. After I know what the name is, I can probably google the rest of the methods.

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Seems to be an engine called QLIE
Thread talking about it with tool:

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If you check some of the earliest VNDB release listings they list the engine.

dvdrssl

Jan 19, 2019
Seems to be an engine called QLIE
Thread talking about it with tool:
It seems that I got a bit ahead of myself, this is way more complicated than I thought. Is the script broken somehow? " I'm trying to hack a game that has the same engine and ran into this problem: "Cannot open include file: 'as-util.h': No such file or directory" when trying to compile the cpp file. this happens after i try to build it in visual studio "

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
It seems that I got a bit ahead of myself, this is way more complicated than I thought. Is the script broken somehow? " I'm trying to hack a game that has the same engine and ran into this problem: "Cannot open include file: 'as-util.h': No such file or directory" when trying to compile the cpp file. this happens after i try to build it in visual studio "
Well, can't say I'm familiar myself, but I know Euphemic Translations loves the Biman games, so they probably know a lot about what you're talking about. Maybe you can chat with them in their Discord

Or maybe someone else from F95 will help

dvdrssl

Jan 19, 2019
Well, can't say I'm familiar myself, but I know Euphemic Translations loves the Biman games, so they probably know a lot about what you're talking about. Maybe you can chat with them in their Discord

Or maybe someone else from F95 will help
I am on bad terms with Euphemic Translations. I guess it's ogre. It's unlikely they'll share their secret tech with me.