RPGM {Translation}Eileen ~Counterattack of the Futanari Demon Lord~

May 21, 2018
So, I've officially started work on the translation. As my first real undertaking in doing so, am unaware if some, if any, method exists on this forum to label a translation as "ongoing", so I'm just going to say so here.

You can follow my progress here at

It may be a tad slow at first, as I'm going to go back and actually finish the first game for any context that may or may not be necessary.

OkNo10

May 6, 2017
So, I've officially started work on the translation. As my first real undertaking in doing so, am unaware if some, if any, method exists on this forum to label a translation as "ongoing", so I'm just going to say so here.

It may be a tad slow at first, as I'm going to go back and actually finish the first game for any context that may or may not be necessary.
Good luck with it, thanks a lot in advance.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019

Yeah, you're the hero i needed !!!! Thanks a lot for that ! :D And good luck :D

Fistagon77

Jun 28, 2017
If it's like the one before, CUM IN THEM PUSSIES.
found out my game was broken from MTL and found a fix, thanks though that is how you get them but my game was broken and it wouldnt let me get them no matter how many times i tried.