WIP Translating ROBFEOY, would it be okay if I post it to the Latest Updates section with other games, and if so, how?

Sklovitza

Aug 14, 2021
I've been translating ROBFEOY for a while now and should be done pretty soon. I wanted to post the game and the translated files to where other games are posted. I didn't make any money translating it since I was mostly doing it for myself, but I felt that I should share it here so everyone can enjoy it. How would I go about posting it?

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I've been translating ROBFEOY for a while now and should be done pretty soon. I wanted to post the game and the translated files to where other games are posted. I didn't make any money translating it since I was mostly doing it for myself, but I felt that I should share it here so everyone can enjoy it. How would I go about posting it?
Either by posting a link to it here or by creating a thread with the template at the bottom if you want to be the OP for it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2023-05-12.524/

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Hello Still got that translated copy of yours? Mind sharing it?