RPGM Completed Complete (Translated)[RJ292155] CONTAMINATION: Corrupting Princess's Body and Soul by GFF

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zig

Jul 15, 2017
if menu doesnt reflect her current image of corruption, then its not latest ver. or some bug blocking progression (funny enough, i didnt encounter any even on v1.00)

on other note, sara (sorry, i cant type jp so i dont know how to tag you) if you are interested to maybe TL another game, share game, or help in any form of translation work, i want to invite you to server (link in my signature)

you too MediocreTranslation if you want to meet some other translator.
Are you editing a MTL instead of translating and calling it a translation? If you were translating you would not have any trouble writing in Katakana.

• Wow
Reactions: PeteHanson

IvanDaSlayer

Dec 1, 2020
Does anyone have a walkthrough of the game? I'm stuck after using the dispel to get out of the trance but i dont know where to go to get further enhancements done.

Reactions: ArtoriasDalton

vegetosoa2

Oct 23, 2021
I know that someone alredy sayed but okay, I installed the Ap synic and did all the things and still i cat doloawn it so i think i some people need the doloawn in other web site. But still the traduction looks good. Just that i wish i can doloawn it

gageiro

Jul 11, 2018
Plissss translate OOZEHAZARD

lc.vargas.2012

Jun 21, 2021
1641950260654.png

Does anyone know how I fix it in various games it has turned out for me.
Alguien sabe como lo arreglo en varios juegos me ha salido.

Nov 14, 2020
Any chance you could upload it to zippyshare, pixeldrain, or anonfile? Mega never seems to play nice with me, even if I have a good connection. Great work with the translation, though.

Reactions: BodyCraft42

Kreyaang

Apr 4, 2022
Hello everyone, I'd like to announce that I have finally finished translating the game !
This is a proper English translation, not a MTL in case you're wondering. I've been working on this project for 12+ hours a day for the past three weeks and I am happy to share my work with everyone for free here! Happy fapping~

Is there a chance you'd be able to post just the translated files, to be put into a purchased copy of the game?

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
Found a , besides that there are also tags on that site, which are unfortunately missing from this thread ;-)

ApolloTitan

Dec 9, 2020
Just wanted to drop my thanks, I played this one a while ago and it was the Machine translation one...this one is pretty good :)

Just curious, have you considered translating other games by the same circle?

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
That 2nd sample pic is nightmare fuel.. its too bad that the 'contamination' couldn't be stopped before she is so disgusting I can't stand to see her anymore :(

TALHA JUBAIR

Jun 13, 2022
Hello everyone, I'd like to announce that I have finally finished translating the game !
This is a proper English translation, not a MTL in case you're wondering. I've been working on this project for 12+ hours a day for the past three weeks and I am happy to share my work with everyone for free here! Happy fapping~

Bro can i play it on android

Edarin

Nov 17, 2020
actually another translator is working on this as well and he has the latest ver.

guess either i wait or ask someone to port your patch into his
has there been a full translation for the character menus? :3
Please and thank you!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote