Translate Pygames?

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
I'd like to be able to autotranslate (or machine translate) this game to English --

This is a game built with Pygames, a python-based platform, my normal method of translating games, Mtool does not work with this and i was curious whether something like Ren'py could be utilized easily to help translate it, Ren'Py as i understand it, is also a Python-based platform though utilized normally for VNs.

I have no real knowledge of programming so simple steps would be appreciated if it is possible. Any help at all, even if it is someone telling me it isn't possible or pointing me to an alternative would also be helpful. Thank you.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
[...] i was curious whether something like Ren'py could be utilized easily to help translate it, Ren'Py as i understand it, is also a Python-based platform though utilized normally for VNs.
Short answer:

Do an airplane wheel can help to fix a car that have a flat wheel ? The answer is no, because despite them being two wheels, they are radically different.
And the same apply here.

Serifyn

Oct 31, 2019
Short answer:

Do an airplane wheel can help to fix a car that have a flat wheel ? The answer is no, because despite them being two wheels, they are radically different.
And the same apply here.
Very well, are you aware of any other programs that might be able to translate Pygames?