fujikhan

Sep 4, 2020
Mikaela Side Quest says to Finish Kasumi's side quest first, but it's already been completed; unless there is more to come for Kasumi, and Mikaela will play off of those future updates?

Reactions: LaughingFoxGames

Nukemouse

Apr 5, 2023
Yup Natalie is a full on Corpo. That's not gonna change, it's part of her character. The trophy wife Susan path locking out Dylan has been resolved in the hotfix. Can you point out where the bugs are for the academic area. I've went back and check. It's empty not bugged. The game is very much a WIP and MANY places need a lot of work.
Whenever you try to enter the "academic area" from anywhere other than the college street, such as by clicking "exit" whilst in the "class" or "library" it throws up an error saying "academic area" doesn't exist.

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Whenever you try to enter the "academic area" from anywhere other than the college street, such as by clicking "exit" whilst in the "class" or "library" it throws up an error saying "academic area" doesn't exist.
that's quite unusual. Ok, could you upload your save?

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
LaughingFoxGames Hi ! :) Just to ask, what the names of Susan models please ^^
Truth be told, you should make a credit section in your game with the name of the models (it would be easier for players).
Planned on making a credit section on a later update. Also,
Susan - India Summer
Corpo Slut Susan - Kendra Lust (Stage 1) - ?
Trophy Wife Susan - Lexi Luna (Stage 1) - ?

More to come by the way. ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Goronthil

r3bu

Apr 26, 2018
I see a lot of potential in this game and I'm willing to give early version a pass in many aspects. But I really hope that the navigation UX will improve soon. Walking around without fast travel is not a nice experience.

Some easy fixes I would suggest:
  1. Separate Wait more clearly from navigation. Maybe put it in the sidebar or as a permanent banner on the top or bottom of screens. The worst offender is the main street where the Wait is in the middle o_O
  2. Have a fixed structure for navigating out of a building. If I want to leave the house from my room, I first have to click on the last item then the first item and then the last again. Other places have "Exit" or "Back". Worst offender here is the Shopping District where the Main Street is the second last navigation item or 3rd item if you count "Wait".
  3. Remove dead ends, e.g. Natalie's Office.
  4. Maybe reduce the number of places all together. Are all 7 offices in the Academics Building going to be used?
  5. Clearer separation of event and navigation. Usually there is a divider between navigation and events/actions, but on main street there is a divider between places and in the abandoned shop there is a divider between rooms and "Outside". Also events are sometimes above navigation, e.g. in Mom's room and sometimes below.

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
I see a lot of potential in this game and I'm willing to give early version a pass in many aspects. But I really hope that the navigation UX will improve soon. Walking around without fast travel is not a nice experience.

Some easy fixes I would suggest:
  1. Separate Wait more clearly from navigation. Maybe put it in the sidebar or as a permanent banner on the top or bottom of screens. The worst offender is the main street where the Wait is in the middle o_O
  2. Have a fixed structure for navigating out of a building. If I want to leave the house from my room, I first have to click on the last item then the first item and then the last again. Other places have "Exit" or "Back". Worst offender here is the Shopping District where the Main Street is the second last navigation item or 3rd item if you count "Wait".
  3. Remove dead ends, e.g. Natalie's Office.
  4. Maybe reduce the number of places all together. Are all 7 offices in the Academics Building going to be used?
  5. Clearer separation of event and navigation. Usually there is a divider between navigation and events/actions, but on main street there is a divider between places and in the abandoned shop there is a divider between rooms and "Outside". Also events are sometimes above navigation, e.g. in Mom's room and sometimes below.
Oh wow! Thank you for the feedback! You're not wrong about how terrible the navigation is. I do plan on overhauling a LOT of it. But let's get through each points first -
1. The navigation will change drastically with the coming updates and you're right about the placements of "Wait".
2. Regarding the structure of navigation I will be replacing the link based navigation to image based, so that it's a bit more put together. Also, why the heck didn't I think about an exit button in the Player room?! Thanks for that.
3. Damn I forgot to put the WIP gifs there. But it will be used.
4. Yes all 7 offices in the Academics Building will be used for quests and fun. ;)
5. Like I mentioned before with an image based navigation system, dividers won't be all that necessary for quests and activities as they too will be image based.

For now my main concentration is still on the content. UX and UI are still on the back burner, rest assured I won't ignore them, you'll start seeing incremental changes with each updates.

Hope that clears things up. Again thank you for the feedback and thank you for playing.

Reactions: Dipasimaan and r3bu

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Save from 0.2, no new content available form 0.3.5 file...
so I looked through the save and found the missing variables, not sure why, cause the 0.03.5 fix basically addressed that. Guess I have try harder for 0.04 huh? In the mean time as an apology I'm uploading a save file with all the missing variables fixed so that you could finish this version.

Again I'm very sorry for the inconvenience and and thank you for playing.

Reactions: boomboom0

unicron9999

Apr 16, 2020
Love the game so far! Great job responding to all the bug reports- genuinely probably user error on my end but how do you increase affection for Julie? Whenever I talk to her at the bank she replies " Hey, what did you want to talk about? " and the only option is back.

Anywhere else to find her?

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Love the game so far! Great job responding to all the bug reports- genuinely probably user error on my end but how do you increase affection for Julie? Whenever I talk to her at the bank she replies " Hey, what did you want to talk about? " and the only option is back.

Anywhere else to find her?
Thank you so much for the high praise. Now regarding Julie's affection or any other character's affection, go to the quest menu to her section and you'll see location with a link to where she is at that point. I made it so, that characters have semi-realistic routines. Like Julie has a weekday and a weekend routine. I'll continue to improve this interaction system with subsequent updates.

GodfriedtvE

Jun 14, 2020
Love the game! But is there a way to change the MC's name? My save file didnt show any new quests. so i continued with saved file on here, would really like to change the name back if possible.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Love the game! But is there a way to change the MC's name? My save file didnt show any new quests. so i continued with saved file on here, would really like to change the name back if possible.
If there's no in-game option, you can upload a game save to an editor like and ctrl-f for the current name, replace that with your desired name, then download the new file and open it in the game.

Reactions: GodfriedtvE

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
Hmmmm, might change the naming passage in the future. Also could you upload the your save?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes