boofoomoo

Feb 18, 2021
There is a bug with Susan's transformation on linux: paths to some video files are incorrect, for example file on disk is named SQ34b.webm, but inside of html file it is specified as Sq34b.webm. Since on linux file paths are case-sensitive, browser can not find these files, so these videos are not shown.

I wrote a python script that tries to fix these links inside of the html file, which you can examine and .
It is supposed to be ran from the directory html file is in like that:
Code:
python3 fix.py Transformica.html
Which should produce file Transformica.fixed.html in which links should be fixed

You can also download 0.03.5 version i fixed using this script .

Reactions: LaughingFoxGames

LaughingFoxGames

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2018
There is a bug with Susan's transformation on linux: paths to some video files are incorrect, for example file on disk is named SQ34b.webm, but inside of html file it is specified as Sq34b.webm. Since on linux file paths are case-sensitive, browser can not find these files, so these videos are not shown.

I wrote a python script that tries to fix these links inside of the html file, which you can examine and .
It is supposed to be ran from the directory html file is in like that:
Code:
python3 fix.py Transformica.html
Which should produce file Transformica.fixed.html in which links should be fixed

You can also download 0.03.5 version i fixed using this script .
Oh man, I feel so embarrassed. I've already started correcting those issues. Thank you so much for pointing those out. :oops:

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes