Ren'Py Completed Tranquility: Sunny Getaway [Final] [Bobcgames, Ruisselait]

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Banner.jpg

Overview:
Have a chance encounter at a beach house with a friendly, muscular man. Will you find more than just a new friend?
Find out in this short, casual, point-and-click game by Bob Conway and Ruisselait!​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-22
Release Date: 2022-12-05
Developer: Bobcgames - - / Ruisselait -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others:

Extras:
Walkthrough

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg cg2-2.jpg

Last edited:

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
Yeah, this one is very uneventful and censored (and not in the way where the genitals are pixelated, but there's a sun plastered over his entire groin like a sticker, as shown in the last pic). The sex scene doesn't even have any descriptive text; It's just the same CG three times with him getting a bit sweaty in the second version and him cumming in the third one.
At least it's short and doesn't drag on forever without going anywhere. Still not worth it.

Feb 7, 2020
You know that sound on tiktok that say reduce your expectations to zero? Yeah, well this game is the definition of that sound. Don't get me wrong, the art is good, it's right up my alley in fact, but the using a sun sticker to censor the genitals? Seriously? ugh!

islander29

Jun 10, 2021
You know that sound on tiktok that say reduce your expectations to zero? Yeah, well this game is the definition of that sound. Don't get me wrong, the art is good, it's right up my alley in fact, but the using a sun sticker to censor the genitals? Seriously? ugh!
Maybe to motivate people to buy the censorfree version on Patreon. Just giving a small taste of what could be.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TranquilitySunnyGetaway-1.0Uncensored
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​