train game?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i think i played a game a long time ago where you molested a girl or girls? on a train and afterwards you had to run around the map looking for where they ran too. like a store or bathrooms. but i cant seem to find it. its not loop train or the 300% one from what i have seen.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
i think i played a game a long time ago where you molested a girl or girls? on a train and afterwards you had to run around the map looking for where they ran too. like a store or bathrooms. but i cant seem to find it. its not loop train or the 300% one from what i have seen.
rapelay? the cornerstone of the illusion empire.

RapeLay_screenshot_01.jpg

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i dont think so i dont remeber any of those characters and it the sub way graphics look alot more older then from what i remeber. but thanks anyway.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
sorry i didnt mean to sound rude it was a geniune thank you. the ita one isint it either from what i remeber you only followed into a bathroom or a store front/changeing room i think. as for 3d im not entirely sure since its been years but i want to say it had animeish art like 300% train whenever you caught the girl off the train for scenes.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
wasint either of them. but i just noticed a second 300% train and it mentioned clothing store. so that might be the one and i just forgot. will let you know after its done downloading and trying it.

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
ok found it. no wonder i kept thinking of train 300% art it was the 2nd one i played along ago and just recently tryed the first one which lacked the off the train stuff. thanks for all the help i hope you all have fun with any games your playing.