CE985789

Jun 3, 2019
after putting the dlc and ninja girl in I can't seem to find mei at all. Can someone help with a location or how to make her appear?

Last edited:

TheXXXMan

Mar 11, 2018
Just came a cross this game, While doing the in game tutorial are you suppose to be able to find the girl after she gets off the train? the instructions says to find your target, But I looked in the Boutique, Convenience store and both Multi-purpose toilet and could not find her.

xavier326

Dec 28, 2021
Just came a cross this game, While doing the in game tutorial are you suppose to be able to find the girl after she gets off the train? the instructions says to find your target, But I looked in the Boutique, Convenience store and both Multi-purpose toilet and could not find her.
Yeah, they after they run away from the train with the Ero meter full you go after them you are supposed to look and see if you find them moving to any of those places, like the train station again, the boutique, convenience store, multipurpose toilet or outside the station, usually you should be able to see where they are going, just follow them as a side note i reccomend moving left to right trying to scan the screen for them

Tysm_laice

May 1, 2022
Yeah, they after they run away from the train with the Ero meter full you go after them you are supposed to look and see if you find them moving to any of those places, like the train station again, the boutique, convenience store, multipurpose toilet or outside the station, usually you should be able to see where they are going, just follow them as a side note i reccomend moving left to right trying to scan the screen for them
By any chance Do u know How to go for other Girls....for now I can only go for the morning Girl(before work) and the green dress girl(after work) don't know what to do for the ticketer girl or the red dress one

xavier326

Dec 28, 2021
By any chance Do u know How to go for other Girls....for now I can only go for the morning Girl(before work) and the green dress girl(after work) don't know what to do for the ticketer girl or the red dress one
just check the other rooms on the train, someone on this post already posted where each girl is previously

mikorin

Oct 19, 2017
I'm so confused. We got 2 DLC but overwriting them with base just doesn't work. Is there no update after all this time?

jemper32

Jan 7, 2022
No dig rubbing like in the first part Train Capacity?! This is true? Maybe there is some mod or smth?

Cyber_Hibiki

May 8, 2023
somebody know what station its?
If it's for momiji I think it was the shrine inn one
I can't really remember but at least that's what I'm remembering
And I also think it's not automatically triggers it
You have to move to either one of the exit or to the other peron (I dont really remember)

Reactions: Dino20
Aug 27, 2017
I will leave this list here for those that search for the other girls. Google translate does not work on the site anymore that had a complete list at hand, since Google Translate blocks specific sites now.

The girls are appearing on certain routes in certain wagons. The map at the beginning of the station tells you which train wagon you enter and you can switch between wagons during the walk phase by simply walking through the doors at each end. If you do not teleport into a different train cart, you are at the end of the train then.

Due to translation differences, I will give the girls nicknames based on their appearance and the auto-translated station names from Chrome

Mugishima Momiji (Tutorial Girl) - Car No. 4 between Hino and Kamijuku - Basically your tutorial and the girl you can find entering the train during the day.
Wakaba Itsuki (Train Employee) - (Beginning with the 14th) Moving from car No.1 to 6 between Hino and Kamijuku - You usually stumble upon her once or twice in the beginning at random. The Push skill helps you keep her in the car, or you can just follow her between wagons. Note that she spawns inside the train and does not enter it, unlike the rest.
Yukinami Hinata (Bike Girl) - (Beginning with the 13th) Car No. 3 between Kichijoji and Katita - One of the harder targets in the beginning.
Nagisaki Hozono (Red Dress) - (Beginning with the 15th) Car No. 1 between Yotaka and Onnachanomizu
Tanuma Kamome (Gamer Girl) - (Beginning with the 16th) Car No. 6 between Bogawa and Nakano
Zenmei Tsutsumi (Store Clerk) - (Beginning with the 17th) Car No. 2 between Nakano and Katita - Might only appear if you have played the previous game, not entirely sure how it works.

DLC 1: Daycare Workers
Nozomi Mugi (Blue Apron) - (Beginning with the 16th) Car No. 4 between Hino and Onnachanomizu
Panmakura Sachi (Red Apron) - (Beginning with the 17th) Car No. 2 between Hino and Onnachanomizu

DLC 2: Office Workers (?)
Haruka Shinoza (Blouse and Skirt) - (Beginning with the 15th) Car No. 1 between Bogawa and Yotsudani
Isuzu Okigami (Yellow Dress) - (Beginning with the 15th) Car No. 5 between Yotaka and Yotsudani

Endings are based on fucking some girls multiple times or how you communicate with them on the SNS App thing.
Happy hunting.
yeah i still have no idea how to unlock the "store clerk" as you call her in this post, i tried just booting up and getting into a save with the first game (because i don't want to actually play it) maybe you have to get somewhere specific? either way i've played plenty of this game and i still haven't unlocked them so there is clearly some mechanic to unlock them specifically

EDIT: Figured it out, for some reason it's a shared "hidden character" between both games, they are activated by adding the linked file to "%AppData%\ベルゼブブ" you do not need to play the previous game

Credit to kuku8696 for the file :)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes