• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

fluiddruid4k

Jan 28, 2019
I keep getting anemia, I see theres food but how do I buy it?
Food/clothing can be bought at the stores if you dont trigger a follow event after the train ride.

You'll see a food mart and a clothing boutique in the general area after the train ride.

Also pointers for others, you can get other perks in the youtube esk menu by clicking on the side options. Which the game doesnt really tell you about.

I hope the MTL from here is more then the renplay auto-translator because that thing barely works for this game and doesnt translate half the perks

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Movement is nuts. Y-axis is inverted, which is actually good for anyone who grew up playing flight simulators, but for some idiotic reason the X-axis is also inverted, which is a configuration that no asked for, ever.

Also I can't find a button that does anything, and the train never comes.

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
The game seems like it could be really fun. The characters are cute looking, the animations are nice enough, and it has actual gameplay. But without a proper UI translation, its borderline unplayable. You try to interact with a girl, with 5 options, but you have no idea what the 5 options are, so you blindly poke, and see meters rise and fall, but you dont know what they actually do. Should the heart meter stay high? Or go low? The second meter seems to get you caught. Then there is like, a preparation phase. But thats nearly un-navigable too. There seems like a lot of potential for a fun game here, but with the bare-bones english available, that fun is blocked away and replaced with frustration.

Mrmedusa

Oct 7, 2017
I'm 100% lost. Can someone give me a primer on how to play/progress? I try to touch the girl but the yellow meter fills up no matter what I do. What do the skills actually do? What does the percent at the top left mean? Visibility? Likelyhood of getting caught? Do I want it low or high? How do I equip/use items like the blindfold? Does positioning matter?
What's the timing on when to touch or when not to touch? Are there visual cues/gameplay cues? Should I just be patient at the start and build up their sensitivity? (I assume that's what the numbers in their profiles are). What do the blue bars that fill up mean?
How do I unlock the other girls?
What does buying others suits do?

Your boy needs some help. I can see a good game here but I'm way too dumb to figure it out.

• Hey there
Reactions: Prince Vevit

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
so whats the difference between mtl and japanese supported english?
I've got the game on release, and its translation is worse than any MTL I have ever tried; it only translates the conversations that give some story context but has little effect on gameplay elements. I'd expect the menues, UI elements and other gameplay parts to be translated, but that's not the case.

Makes me hope MTL for once is better than the original translation

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrainCapacity300%2-1.0MTL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes