• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others - Completed - Tragedy Forest [v1.3.3.1] [ASUWASOFT]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Fxrbid

amazing game with beautiful are and amazing graphics with solid gameplay the losing limb was a weird event but still a cool game hopefully the game gets a big update probably will forget about it but hopefully other f9 gamers will enjoy this game as much as I do
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Su13n

Gameplay is challenging if you enjoy that. If you don't, you can simply turn on invincibility.
    Playtime isn't that long. Didn't keep an eye on the time but it takes around 1-2 hours to unlock all defeat scenarios.

Most importantly: the CGs are gorgeous and hot af + the voice acting is nice.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

shiirley

bad gameplay but the scenes have really nice audio design and voice acting work on top of good art.
    use godmode to run through every level and then go back to every type of enemy and die to them in order to not waste your time
  4. 1.00 star(s)

lilithh

The CG art looked great from the preview, too bad it's not really a game. There's no in-game combat sex, so it's just a CG hunter. Poor gameplay mechanics, really boring.

The only thing this has going for it is the really nice CG art, but I wish it were animated or something.

Anyway, don't recommend this, but this game looked like Cradle, I guess there's some new JP engine out there?