Comics Collection Tracy Scops Collection [2021-12-09] [Tracy Scops]

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
new link which will work for next 30 days.

i'm open for suggestions about hosts (F95 approved) which don't req registration.
Thank you for your collection.

Does this include all the comics including the new ones?
In addition, have you tried filetransfer.io? It seems good enough for temporary hosting at least. However it is limited to 50 downloads so....idk

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you for your collection.

Does this include all the comics including the new ones?
In addition, have you tried filetransfer.io? It seems good enough for temporary hosting at least. However it is limited to 50 downloads so....idk
it has all which have been posted to here and leaked.

don't think that site is on approved list https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2022-08-08.3432/ and i'm already on bad terms with mods so not gonna use that and 50 dls only is shitty.

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
it has all which have been posted to here and leaked.

don't think that site is on approved list https://f95zone.to/threads/approved-file-hosts-updated-2022-08-08.3432/ and i'm already on bad terms with mods so not gonna use that and 50 dls only is shitty.
Thanks for the clarification. I am a bit new to this particular thread, so am I to assume that the file-hosters keep deleting the said collection, even if it is in a zipped format? As obvious as it may seem, it might be due to someone within the Tracy Scops community who constantly monitors this forum to take down the said links.

Have you tried AnonFiles? It is pretty good as some other forums use it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the clarification. I am a bit new to this particular thread, so am I to assume that the file-hosters keep deleting the said collection, even if it is in a zipped format? As obvious as it may seem, it might be due to someone within the Tracy Scops community who constantly monitors this forum to take down the said links.

Have you tried AnonFiles? It is pretty good as some other forums use it.
yes hosts delete it after copyright owner (in this case tracey scops (hi to ts)) files dmca or demands removal.

used anonfiles originally but that was removed twice.

Reactions: Tracy Scops

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
yes hosts delete it after copyright owner (in this case tracey scops (hi to ts)) files dmca or demands removal.

Haha I like how you said hi to the spies. Btw if that really is the case there's very little one can do other than re-uploading stuff intermittently.

Tracy Scops

Jul 20, 2023
Oh, hello.

Just opened an account to answer you.
I understand some enthusiasts think they're helping promote my campaign, but the reality is that it actually harms the project.

All income I receive goes into the production of new stories, but every time a new comic is made fully available for the public, the number of my supporters falls drastically.

I appreciate your understanding in not publicly sharing the stories anymore.

Reactions: Malika1234

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I find it funny artists will come on here and say "Please don't share my stuff, it hurts my wallet." It's as if they don't understand that their stuff will get shared one way or another. If not on here, then somewhere else. It's inevitable. Also, @TracyScops, I mean not disrespect to you at all. I do love your work. I am only trying to point out that stuff gets shared regardless of what anyone says.

Tracy Scops

Jul 20, 2023
Yeah, you're right.
Why would anyone care for my opinion, right?
Especially in a thread about the content that has my name on the title.
Silly me...

I find it funny artists will come on here and say "Please don't share my stuff, it hurts my wallet." It's as if they don't understand that their stuff will get shared one way or another. If not on here, then somewhere else. It's inevitable. Also, @TracyScops, I mean not disrespect to you at all. I do love your work. I am only trying to point out that stuff gets shared regardless of what anyone says.

Reactions: Malika1234

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
Yeah, you're right.
Silly me...
Tracy Scops I did not mean to sound like I was mocking you. I do care for your opinion. Everyone else on the Internet... Well, that's their problem. I'll just say that some people suck and leave it at that. It's not that I don't want to support your work financially. It's that if I did that with every artist whose work I love, I'd have no money. I'm usually one of those people who pay for the most complete version of something, especially video games. That's why I come here. Your work is amazing. and I sincerely hope you won't let some freeloaders on the Internet stop you from continuing to make great art. Please forgive my rambling. Thank you.

Last edited:

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Yeah, you're right.
Silly me...
Tracy Scops, I am a big fan of your artwork. Keep it up, no matter what people say. I suspected that someone here was monitoring the forum since similar takedowns were happening with MNF games, if you've heard of them.
The only way they countered that (they issued multiple DMCA takedowns as well) was via an understanding that "cracked" games would be released periodically but they'd have a say in which ones.
Might I suggest, working something like that out with those who are sharing your artwork? Since there's going to be an inevitability of unauthorized distribution of your material. Just my 2 cents.

Also there have been several instances of artists such as yourself creating an account here and regularly interacting with the community. Some even issue bonus artwork pages/scenes in case the thing doesn't get released by XYZ date.

Orph777_

Aug 29, 2021
Oh, hello.

Just opened an account to answer you.
I understand some enthusiasts think they're helping promote my campaign, but the reality is that it actually harms the project.

All income I receive goes into the production of new stories, but every time a new comic is made fully available for the public, the number of my supporters falls drastically.

I appreciate your understanding in not publicly sharing the stories anymore.
You should consider opening a Gumroad or something like that, rather than having the only way to get the comics be through a patreon subscription. I’m not really inclined to subscribe because not every comic is to my taste, but if I could buy them individually without having to pay a ton extra for your higher Patreon tiers, I might feel different. Just a thought.

Tracy Scops

Jul 20, 2023
You should consider opening a Gumroad or something like that, rather than having the only way to get the comics be through a patreon subscription. I’m not really inclined to subscribe because not every comic is to my taste, but if I could buy them individually without having to pay a ton extra for your higher Patreon tiers, I might feel different. Just a thought.
Patreon is going to open a store option in the near future.
NSFW content is blatantly against Gumroad's TOS and any user selling adult content there is risking ban at any given time, along with a backcharge on every paypal transfer.

There's a reason I chose Patreon as a platform 10y ago.
Even with all their problems, they are way ahead any other option in terms of transparency, creativity liberty and financial risk. The same cannot be said about Subscribestar, for example (especially on the risks part).

By the way, you can get any individual comic right now if you want by choosing a Recapper option in my current campaign. There's even discount bundles for 4 and 6 comics.

Reactions: Death69inc