BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
8d00263f3a2804d70c4499b76541f3b9.gif

Overview:
This is a stealth based game where you will follow the mysterious man who kidnapped your boyfriend/husband/stepbrother, and to rescue them. It consists of three independent situational stories, each involving a heroine.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-06
Release Date: 2020-12-01
Developer: Sea cat -
Censored: Yes (patch not released yet)
Version: Early Access
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes
:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss_77cb511c789973d2b8d33bd6e31fef45a95291c0.1920x1080.jpg ss_036c62097665e5297eddd2ae512e3ad277698088.1920x1080.jpg ss_7a76f8883e86e17427bf0a392c3b1244189efd08.1920x1080.jpg ss_d99edc4814e332ad112f3bc97c8149781d50a2a1.1920x1080.jpg ss_81869116b2b0af579318979b907989dd200c4e1d.1920x1080.jpg ss_c722ea73f0224927e8c237af80eed2050a40e6f0.1920x1080.jpg

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I can't get passed the damn dog, controls are F...up

Dev is working on a patch

Reactions: Aegis Lily

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
"In the process of track, if you are found by the mysterious man or encounter a traffic accident, the game will fail.
If a long period of concealment causes the mysterious man to go out of sight, it will also cause the game to fail."
Basically if you are found by the man or you lose sight of the man....game over, alot of work.

I see female protag, so what are we looking at here rape, lesbian, there's no sex yet so...exhibition

I can't get passed the damn dog, controls are F...up
Aye sir, fucked up controls indeed:(.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Stealth eh? It seems almost impossible to get it right in these type of games. Hmm, l wonder how it could be properly designed. Imagine having some similarities in gameplay elements as Splinter Cell or Thief had.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
what exactly is the goal here? How do you know when you've succeeded? Do you just follow him around and that's it? Is there even a shred of sexual content yet? So far I can't beat a single level even on very easy. There's a point in the first level where you can't get anywhere even remotely near him without him stopping and turning around, and your fail bar drops causing game over.

Last edited:

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
is there some sort of info on how to actually progress in this g ame? what are you supposed to do with this guy your following?

TheStruggler

Mar 30, 2019
I dont know if this helps but theres a some what small window of space away from the man where if you stay while tailing him the time bar refills and stays full. but fall too far behind and it begins to deplete. get to close and you insta lose. so havent really been able to see any of the playthrough through yet

K1994

Dec 17, 2018
I liked the challenge, was a 'fun' experience and time waster, but the guy we follow is a master of detection, because he always knows exactly where you are standing when he stops and turns around on nao's/maye's levels.

The best tip I can give is first you figure out where his route goes and when and where he stops, then you will find he will always look at you at those positions on Nao/Maye levels, so you can bait him to look one way and get closer while he stares there, and if you get too close he will be alerted and do a 3-phase animation, you will see when he starts looking left, then right and finally lifts and shakes his right leg and in around 3 seconds later he will turn to you and look directly at you. Its useless to crouch/walk in this game to avoid him as he can see right through buildings and solid objects and he can hear a dog bark and the food cans on floor being kicked from 3 streets away! so you may want to just get close enough to refill your distance/time bar and get ready to get back/run away when he lifts his right leg on that loop animation, once you know what to look out for and the places he stops you will get higher scores.

-When you followed him to end of his route he goes inside a building and you have to follow by going into same door, but not along his route as he makes many stops sometimes to trick you, you then spawn on a roof of each of the 3 girls stages just run to him and it will automatically kick him, but do it as quickly as possible when you are on the roof and then walk to your man who is laying naked.

My score was 104 on hard mode with natsumi - she has the easiest level I think. 68 with Nao since its quite hard with dogs. but never did hard with maye so I scored 28, You need to score more than 70 to change penetration poses that comes after handjob/blowjob, you get asked to switch with the H-key instead of Cum with Q-key but there is no way to skip it and the scenes are not great, you get to do this when at end of level reward or memory mode if your score is high enough, Need to score 80 to remove top/bra and 90 points to remove panties to see all the content for the girl of your choice. I did miss a few gems because time limit is tight, very hard to perfect with various broken mechanics, broken doberman/pug dogs really ruin it too, no steath mechanics, its extra added difficulty of not being able to walk near dogs so you could try just avoid them entirely.

I know its an early access title sadly not worth it yet since the censorship is still not removed and the male genitals are very wierd for the anime graphics, I would of thought it could have been anime like the girls but the model is just way different to match this setting. and females only have boobs right now, theres censorship making the females look like a barbie-doll for their genitals. not a bad game but could be better and its still fun as it has gameplay even if its hardcore to pass with bad controls, worth watching for future updates.

David-ko7554

Feb 10, 2019
I have been playing a lot and I want to say that the game is very difficult for me even in the lowest difficulty, I have not seen any scenes yet but I would like to be able to, but sometimes it makes me slow and tedious to do everything again.

alongpre

Feb 27, 2019
View attachment 924129

Overview:
This is a stealth based game where you will follow the mysterious man who kidnapped your boyfriend/husband/stepbrother, and to rescue them. It consists of three independent situational stories, each involving a heroine.​

Thread Updated: 2020-12-06
Release Date: 2020-12-01
Developer: Sea cat -
Censored: Yes (patch not released yet)
Version: Early Access
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 924117 View attachment 924118 View attachment 924119 View attachment 924120 View attachment 924121 View attachment 924122
Hi, can you re-upload please?