Toxic Attraction Literotica

NEOhioDude

Mar 20, 2024
I've read it. It seems it goes nowhere. Lester invites his buddies to "watch". Even Jesse came up from the crypt. It's like many stories inside a story. Dan has no say on the matter. Sarah doesn't care about other males watching her fuck Lester. Has anyone else had the same impression?
Dan's impotence and lack of real agency is the main flaw in this story. And it isn't just with Lester & Sarah.

SmartMan

Jun 15, 2020
I've read it. It seems it goes nowhere. Lester invites his buddies to "watch". Even Jesse came up from the crypt. It's like many stories inside a story. Dan has no say on the matter. Sarah doesn't care about other males watching her fuck Lester. Has anyone else had the same impression?
The story will continue to meander and puddle around because Don is hoping to squeeze ~30 chapters out of a story that probably should've wrapped up by now. His story Neighborhood Encounters will probably be more of the same unfortunately.

Last edited:

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Heard TA Chapter 17 Alpha dropped today
Doesn't look like anybody in the F95 community has it yet - it would've started popping up elsewhere by now if they did.
Ah well, we'll see it eventually, probably when it gets posted to a lower tier on Don's Patreon.

(and to anyone who has this thread watched and got excited seeing the notification - I apologize)

swewx

Oct 6, 2021
Right now I wouid go for Tainted Conception. I think there's more potential than TA. It's not messed up like TA, yet. lol
And, there are a lot of good erotic stories on literotica, ravishu.com, storiesonline.net, blacktowhite.net, slutwives.com, even bdsmlibrary.com, etc., for every taste.
Has anyone tried " " by DocSexaday or " " by expatdad? They are incomplete stories, but I think it's worth the time to take a look.

Stestall

Apr 1, 2024
It doesn't make any sense anymore he done had sex with her over 10 times He suppose to have a big dick he Neva say the size plus he made her wear her wedding dress in front of dam what's the end game

Stestall

Apr 1, 2024
This story ain't going nowhere at all why is they going on dates if he gonna fuck her any way plus the sex scene is stale plus why dan got to be such a cuck you let Lester run all over him like he is a piece of shit