Toxic Attraction DonSilver #Cuckold 8muses forum

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Was burning me up not being able to afford to buy chapter's 13 or 14, then I find this thread.
Hell yeah!

Am I too late to beg for a Discord link from any of you absolute legends?

Reactions: utopiabolt

swewx

Oct 6, 2021
It's amazing how Don is good at writing sex scenes. But the repetition is tedious.
Lester fucked Sarah twice in a car, now it's Dan turn. Lester has already fucked in her office. And so on....
I consider each chapter as a complete story. This way I can put up with all the inconsistencies.
I admit that I'm curious to know where this guy is going with this story, if he ever finishes it.
But I'm not willing to pay like an idiot for my morbid curiosity. lol

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Thank-you NEOhioDude for your sacrifice, huge appreciated.

But yeah, it is more than a bit repetitive at this point.
I think it's just because Don Silver is moving the plot along at SUCH a slow pace.
Looking at the events of chapter 17, it seems like he's only somewhere around the middle of this story/potentially aiming for ~30 chapters which is pretty rare for a story with such focus on so few characters.
The good news is like swewx says, the sex scenes are still great and he only started this series around 13 months ago, so (if it gets finished) we'll only have to wait a year to see it through.

Reactions: NEOhioDude

swewx

Oct 6, 2021
Right now I wouid go for Tainted Conception. I think there's more potential than TA. It's not messed up like TA, yet. lol
And, there are a lot of good erotic stories on literotica, ravishu.com, storiesonline.net, blacktowhite.net, slutwives.com, even bdsmlibrary.com, etc., for every taste.
Has anyone tried " " by DocSexaday or " " by expatdad? They are incomplete stories, but I think it's worth the time to take a look.