Toxic Attraction DonSilver #Cuckold 8muses forum

Wrany

Apr 26, 2024
Right now I wouid go for Tainted Conception. I think there's more potential than TA. It's not messed up like TA, yet. lol
And, there are a lot of good erotic stories on literotica, ravishu.com, storiesonline.net, blacktowhite.net, slutwives.com, even bdsmlibrary.com, etc., for every taste.
Has anyone tried " " by DocSexaday or " " by expatdad? They are incomplete stories, but I think it's worth the time to take a look.
Are you seriously comparing these stories where the girls already in chapter 2 of these short stories voluntarily fuck with Toxic attraction? With all due respect, these stories can't possibly stand up to Don's stories. I would like to see a list of your most favorite stories about such hot sluts as Sarah, since you don't like Don's amazing stories

Dewil666

Mar 31, 2024
Right now I wouid go for Tainted Conception. I think there's more potential than TA. It's not messed up like TA, yet. lol
And, there are a lot of good erotic stories on literotica, ravishu.com, storiesonline.net, blacktowhite.net, slutwives.com, even bdsmlibrary.com, etc., for every taste.
Has anyone tried " " by DocSexaday or " " by expatdad? They are incomplete stories, but I think it's worth the time to take a look.
docsexaday was not so good and not so trustworty. to much that can go wrong and was boring to with all assfucking and almost nothing in pussy. but expatdad are good.

swewx

Oct 6, 2021
swewx said:

Are you seriously comparing these stories where the girls already in chapter 2 of these short stories voluntarily fuck with Toxic attraction? With all due respect, these stories can't possibly stand up to Don's stories. I would like to see a list of your most favorite stories about such hot sluts as Sarah, since you don't like Don's amazing stories
Wow!!!
I've just finished counting to 1000.
Man, you have issues you should go to a shrink to get your brain reset.
Where the hell you read something about "these stories" being better (or not) than Toxic Attraction or any other??
Maybe I made a mistake being so short on my suggestion. I just never thought someone could get me so wrong.
When talking about Don's work you only see "cuckold" stories, and his predilection for submissive husbands, lovesick wives and dirty, ugly old men.
And almost everyone sees his predilection for money rather than for a story that makes sense from start to finish.

With all due respect (Hell, I love saying this... lol), be more polite when talking about what other people think or like.
See "dewil666" reply to my post. He doesn't like docsexaday way of writing and thinks expatdad is ok, but he was kind enough to state his choices without being rude.

If you'd taken the time to ask me why, I'd probably have told you to pay attention to the ideas and storyline of those writers, and maybe we'd have had a nice chat about how they would have been better off with a talented writer like Don.

About my all time favorites: "Parker" "Storymaster" "The Cryptkeeper" asstr.xyz, "Powerone" are some of them. They're all different, but each one has its own appeal.

Be good!