bennyblade

Apr 9, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix the bug with Haru's aptitude test? For some reason, a prompt never comes up, even if I have the requirements for it. I can't progress anymore on the Passion path because of this bug.
If you put your save into save editor along with the system.json thats in www/data folder and change " Haru Dialogue " from 3 to 4 it should allow you to progress.
That being said, I can't move the rock in the cave after all that tho, full strength an all...

Last edited:

rionack

Jul 15, 2018
hey i have a problem with the games progression
i did roses secret library mission and when i got to her at night all she says is this:
i dont know what to do and according to the walkthrough i did everything right, i think it has something to do with the lust progression thing, somehow it got messed up.
any help? and is there any way to solve this without restarting the game?
1660958731959.png 1660958752837.png

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
hey i have a problem with the games progression
i did roses secret library mission and when i got to her at night all she says is this:
i dont know what to do and according to the walkthrough i did everything right, i think it has something to do with the lust progression thing, somehow it got messed up.
any help? and is there any way to solve this without restarting the game?
View attachment 1993900 View attachment 1993902
Try going to sleep. Then the next day talk to her in the morning. Then see her at night. If that doesn't work then if you are comfortable you can send me your save file. If you do send it I need not only the save but the config and the global files.

Reactions: hentai charley
Feb 11, 2022
I downloaded the file and extracted the folders. Unlike Urban Demons or A Zombies Life, I can't find what I'm supposed to click to boot the game up. I've only found one I think is trying to do it, but it says to refresh. Is it because I have to play on a pc that's connected to the internet? I didn't have this issue with the other games I meantioned. Can somebody please tell me what to do?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I downloaded the file and extracted the folders. Unlike Urban Demons or A Zombies Life, I can't find what I'm supposed to click to boot the game up. I've only found one I think is trying to do it, but it says to refresh. Is it because I have to play on a pc that's connected to the internet? I didn't have this issue with the other games I meantioned. Can somebody please tell me what to do?
Capture.PNG
This is what you are looking for.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Yeah, I double checked. The files not in there. I guess it wasn't included for some reason. I tried the othet download links, but none of them worked for me. Can anyone please share this mossing file for me?
Ok so I just downloaded the PC version using the Workupload link and everything is there. If you use that and don't see the launch application then something is wrong on your end.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes