A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
hey i am unable to trigger the mom scenes in v0.2. Above post it is mentioned to go to Aunt and request but when ever i talk to Aunt it saying will see you in version 0.3. Please help. Also i started the same from beginning.
talk to mom, help her, gain strength. the fact auntie talks about 0.3 is for her content, you'll need to talk to her once mom mentions she needs adventure clothes to help you and send you to your aunt to get the clothes, that's when you'll need to choose "request", to trigger the beginning of content you'll need to surprise the mom a few times bathing in the evening

Reactions: Jansen

px305

May 6, 2017
talk to mom, help her, gain strength. the fact auntie talks about 0.3 is for her content, you'll need to talk to her once mom mentions she needs adventure clothes to help you and send you to your aunt to get the clothes, that's when you'll need to choose "request", to trigger the beginning of content you'll need to surprise the mom a few times bathing in the evening
My god the grinding in this game is terrible, how many strength do I need?

Or maybe someone can share his save please?

Last edited:

crushfan

Jun 16, 2017
Does anybody know what the Goddess Coins do? The first one i picked up told me to speak with Evelynn but i cant seem to find her

crushfan

Jun 16, 2017
she is in the tent
Ah, thanks man. I could've sword Evelynn was the Goddess you speak with at the beginning. Do you happen to know if they do anything in this version? I'm getting the vibe it leads to some content with the merchant in later builds.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
Ah, thanks man. I could've sword Evelynn was the Goddess you speak with at the beginning. Do you happen to know if they do anything in this version? I'm getting the vibe it leads to some content with the merchant in later builds.
this is all what i got so far

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
My god the grinding in this game is terrible, how many strength do I need?
2 strenght should be enough so it's not really a lot. After that you just have to talk to mom at the right moments, take the baths and get her dress later on. I didn't do anything else and got all the new scenes.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
How do you gain strength ? I've look everywhere but can't find how

PS : Ok, I found out : just look at the training building at Midday.

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Done everything, stats +3 and still can't trigger her ''quest'' yet. The only Help Her quest I still get is by chasing after the damn chickens.

Edit: Apparently 0.1 saves don't advance with the Mom progression. Seems starting a New Game is the way to experience the new stuff in 0.2

Last edited:
Reactions: AltD

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
Done everything, stats +3 and still can't trigger her ''quest'' yet. The only Help Her quest I still get is by chasing after the damn chickens.
it's a quest chain, after you catched all the chickens you can spam that event every day until it open the new dialogue

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Hey guys! Finally made an acct here to address many of the problems-

1: The Goddess Coin quest is severely underdeveloped. Talking to Evelynn is all there is to do so far with that. Once Goddesses become more prominent, you'll get to see their main use.

2: The only place to train Str right now is in the Dojo. Talking to the ninja midday gives you 1 Str exp. You need 2 Str exp to hit Str level 1. So I hope talking to her twice (once if you selected "of course" at the start of the game) isn't too much grinding... =/ Keep in mind, with more characters and events, these stats will do more than just affect a single person.

3: Do NOT bother grinding stats. The only exception is that Charm changes two different dialogue moments with Mom so having level 2 charm can get you a slightly different experience, nothing major! The stats will matter and scale with characters as more updates continue. Apologies that I didn't explain that too well in any notes. I understand and have the same grinding critique with other games so making sure you don't have to spend 2 hours training a stat before progressing is something that I always aim to prevent.

4: This damn name input crash. 0.2.1 was intended to provide a work around but it looks like even manually changing the players name leads to the same crash for those that are affected. As far as I know, this error is a very select problem for some people so I think it's some general compatibility issues. I will try making another fix that just sticks to the default name soon but I don't want to keep spamming updates that don't even provide a reasonable fix. It will be done by 0.3 guaranteed though.

5: Thank you guys for the kind words! This thread has been pretty awesome and I appreciate you guys voicing support for the game! I'll continue to work hard to try and make ToP a fun game for you guys.

eades

Nov 19, 2016
Hey guys! Finally made an acct here to address many of the problems-

1: The Goddess Coin quest is severely underdeveloped. Talking to Evelynn is all there is to do so far with that. Once Goddesses become more prominent, you'll get to see their main use.

2: The only place to train Str right now is in the Dojo. Talking to the ninja midday gives you 1 Str exp. You need 2 Str exp to hit Str level 1. So I hope talking to her twice (once if you selected "of course" at the start of the game) isn't too much grinding... =/ Keep in mind, with more characters and events, these stats will do more than just affect a single person.

3: Do NOT bother grinding stats. The only exception is that Charm changes two different dialogue moments with Mom so having level 2 charm can get you a slightly different experience, nothing major! The stats will matter and scale with characters as more updates continue. Apologies that I didn't explain that too well in any notes. I understand and have the same grinding critique with other games so making sure you don't have to spend 2 hours training a stat before progressing is something that I always aim to prevent.

4: This damn name input crash. 0.2.1 was intended to provide a work around but it looks like even manually changing the players name leads to the same crash for those that are affected. As far as I know, this error is a very select problem for some people so I think it's some general compatibility issues. I will try making another fix that just sticks to the default name soon but I don't want to keep spamming updates that don't even provide a reasonable fix. It will be done by 0.3 guaranteed though.

5: Thank you guys for the kind words! This thread has been pretty awesome and I appreciate you guys voicing support for the game! I'll continue to work hard to try and make ToP a fun game for you guys.
hey man, the game looks great, i hope you are going to make it better, and contact a moderator to get ,,game developer,, status

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@muttdoggy I suggest removing simulator, teasing, and trainer from tags.

(I also suggest whomever put them there be smacked upside the back of the head)

Reactions: Frostling
4.30 star(s) 78 Votes