Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@Siren Welcome to f95 our cozy little pirate cove. It's always good to see new faces, especially devs who can appreciate good feedback without getting bent. Most people here are pretty helpful and chill, so if you need anything don't be afraid to ask. Also, be sure to pop into discord sometime to say hello. I haven't gotten around to playing your game yet, but I will be sure to equip my red pen and go ham when I do.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I really like the art style and that alone makes me want to hope this game survives and keeps getting developed. However, I can't get over those "blush" things slapped over everyone's faces; it kinda looks like they all got repeatedly smacked by a plank or something. It's not really anything major, but I find it peculiar and borderline funny.

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
Thanks for the warm welcome haha!

Man this games fucking amazing! I got really into it, I hope the update are fast!
btw is there any difference in choosing "passion" or "lust" in the introduction? I chose lust and idk but it seems like the mom is head over heels for me n I would kinda prefer it if we could seduce her...
Those choices do trigger specific switches but they're unused. It's more so a future proof for a potential story event that I might have or just a fun way to slightly alter some dialogue at some points. And one thing I do want to go back and change is some of the Mom dialogue during her late night (stuff) on Day 1 so she's NOT thinking about the Son in that way quite yet. When she has her next update, crossing that 'final' line will definitely require more effort for the Son ;)

About the updates; this may be something that's not the most well received but updates will probably maintain a similar pace of one build every month or so with 2/3 new scenes. It's not the fastest pace out there but the main reasoning is that I want a uniform art style and my artist has his own agenda/life so I can't just force him to draw ToP art 24/7.

Dumb question but where are the chickens i can only find 2
There are two chicken quests. If you're doing the first quest (on Day 1) there's one tucked away in the trees by Aunt Rose's hosue. If you're doing the next chicken quest, go up and around the restaurant (just north of the tavern) and you should see one hidden behind the building barely poking out!

=====

As far as critiques go, I love that type of stuff. The Mom's passion mini games for instance- I have no way of testing the difficulty of those since I made them. I know all of the routes and when I test those, I breeze through them. So hearing players' opinions is VERY appreciated! (Just be gentle with the complaints... Haha!)

crue1

Jul 8, 2017
great game

But is there a walkthrough? I've given the mum the dress, got the HJ, what next?

Aug 5, 2016
@Siren This is a fantastic game. I love the art style and the characters so much, 2D art reminds me of games like Overwhored, Ouroborus, and Succubus Tales, all of which I like a lot. I can't wait to see a lot more of Raylene in the future!

I know this is pretty early on in the development process but do you have an idea of how long you think the game will be? Other than brief hint from Minerva in the beginning we don't have much of a main story, so I'm looking forward to seeing how that will crystallize. I do hope we get to see more of the world and meet some more busty ladies in the future!

balrod18

May 17, 2017
found 3 scenes with mom, and another one with the tavern girl, am i missing something?

Siren

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
great game

But is there a walkthrough? I've given the mum the dress, got the HJ, what next?
Unfortunately it looks like you hit a bad sequence break that was in the game. You're not supposed to get the dress until the Mom asks for it. I just uploaded the (hopefully) last updated build until 0.3 and it fixes this problem. Really sorry about that one, it was me making a slight error with a plugin and sadly it really botched the Mom's storyline for a lot of people. Fortunately I've at least learned how to prevent that problem again... =/

@Siren This is a fantastic game. I love the art style and the characters so much, 2D art reminds me of games like Overwhored, Ouroborus, and Succubus Tales, all of which I like a lot. I can't wait to see a lot more of Raylene in the future!

I know this is pretty early on in the development process but do you have an idea of how long you think the game will be? Other than brief hint from Minerva in the beginning we don't have much of a main story, so I'm looking forward to seeing how that will crystallize. I do hope we get to see more of the world and meet some more busty ladies in the future!
Thanks a bunch! As far as the main story, I have a general idea of the entire story but it's being pieced together as I develop more characters. I want the plotlines of (most) of the women to tie into it all a little bit. As far as an end date, I can't say I have one in mind yet but I do know that 0.3 will expand upon the main story by a little bit so people at least have an idea of the main conflict and core theme of the game.

found 3 scenes with mom, and another one with the tavern girl, am i missing something?
That's all of the main scenes so far. There are a couple of hidden repeat events too. For example you can take the Mom back to the pendant location and see a new scene.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
svscomics :tf:

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
I really like the game. I just wish there was a bit more to explore lol. I'll replay it again since I also encountered the issue about the dress request on Beta 2.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
@Siren Finally got around to trying it and I really like what you got. Love the art style, it's fun and colorful. Your main character is not retarded or annoying like the mcs in Urban Demons and Zombies Life (the charm stat is a very nice touch btw). The only area I can really fault you at is the lack of a stats screen to show where you are with what. Maybe some indicator that shows the current stat | max possible of that stat so 3/3 this update. No biggie I grinded for 30 mins before realizing that agility will never get high enough to jump across to the stones :\

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Finally got through the game, nice scenes and I like the characters (looking forward to more with Raylene and Rose), just wondering though

Will there be a similar mini game for each character to advance with them?
Is the multiple attempts so that you can get the treasure? As it looks like you cannot get treasure and the hearts on one run through on the more advanced maps.

4.30 star(s) 78 Votes